12: Never let go

Tris
I watch the snowflakes fall down from the sky. I shiver a bit from the coldness coming through the window.

 I shiver a bit from the coldness coming through the window

"Hey." I hear Tobias say. I turn my body around so I'm facing him. He walks up to me and then starts to rub my back.
"You okay?" He asks. I nod my head.
"Yeah, I'm just thinking about things." I sigh. Tobias sits down next to me on the bench near the window. "You look adorable in that bun." But I don't say anything back.

"Talk to me. What's wrong?" He softly whispers. I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, I just miss my parents and my brother." I say.

"Well if you want. We could go see them." He says. "Really?" I smile. He smiles back and pulls me into his chest. "We just need to sigh a couple of papers but we could go."

I fit my mouth to his. Giving him a quick peek on his lips. "Thank, thank thank you!" I squeal. "Anything for you,
Love" he whispers.

>>

"So then, she fell down the stairs. Christina was pissed at me for the rest of the day." Uriah laughs. Then I see Christina throw French fries at him. "You asshole!" She says.

Then I see Will put his arm around Christina. I take a bite of my cheeseburger and then take a sip of my water. "So Tris do you ever think you and Four will get married?" She asks. I spit out my water, almost choking on it.

"Uh." Is all I can say. Tobias smirks at me.
"Yeah, I hope so. I mean I love her with all my heart." I hear him say. Christina squeals. "You too are so cute!"

I rest my head on his chest. I wonder what life would be without the factions. Would we still all be together?

>>

Later that night, when Tobias is eventually asleep. I am tossing and turning in bed. I can't seem to fall asleep.

Why can't I overcome this fear? Why is it taking forever. It's embarrassing, and everyone else think it is. This should be easy. I should be ashamed of myself.

"Tris." I hear a voice say. I open my eyes and I see Tobias leaning over me. He runs his hand through my hair. "You okay? you have been making a lot of noise."

I want to say yes. But instead I say no and my eyes fill with tears. I'm embarrassed to be like this. I want to be strong but I can't.

"I'm such a baby. Your almost nineteen and still a virgin. I feel so bad because I can't give you what you want and I'm sorry. I shouldn't be scared of this."

Then he moves his thumb and touches my cheekbone. "Hey, don't cry. It's okay to be nervous with this. Don't be embarrassed. It's no one's business to know what we do." He kisses the tears away on my cheeks.

"I'm sorry you have to have to see me like this. I'm a mess I know." I sigh. He kisses my forehead. "Yes a big beautiful mess." That comment he made, made me smile.

"But just letting you know, I'll wait for you when your ready." He says. I touch his cheekbone; skimming it. "Thank you." I say. He pulls me to lay on his chest. "I love you."

"I love you too," He responds. He kisses my forehead. "Sleep."

>>
Sorry for the short chapter. I have a writers block with this!