Chapter Two

• Dedicated to Rebecca Jeromson

(COLLAGE OF THE CHARACTER: ANGELA ON THE SIDE)

---------

-Stella's POV-

Angela drops the phone and her Hands go to cover her mouth

"OMG NO FUCKING WAY OMG" She starts chanting and I try to read her mind but all she's thinking about is 'No way One Direction, omg and Liam's Ten Inch'

"Okay Angela I know you like One Direction but why are you thinking of their penis sizes?" I accidently say out loud and instantly cover my mouth as I realise Rebecca, OUR BOSS WHO HATES ONE DIRECTION and DOESN'T KNOW WE ARE DIRECTIONERS OR THAT I READ MINDS is still on the phone.

I reach over and pick up the phone off the floor, 

"err.. Hello?" I awkwardly say 

"beeb.. beeb... beeb.." The phone replies, 

THANK GOD SHE'S NOT THERE

"Angela, when did you hang up?" I question, 

"Well, she said to meet her at work for a urgent meeting and then she hung up" She replied casually. 

"Then why'd you gasp and scream?" 

"Because she said umm.. a famous person was there and well er.. I just thought it might be one direction"

HAHAHAHA OMG THAT CHILD! 

Darsh joins me in laughing, 

"How'd the convo go babes, recount it to me word for word" Darsh requests and I read Angela's mind as she figures out how to reply.

*5 Minutes Later*

OH MY FUCKING GOD. 

ONE DIRECTION. 

WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO MEET THEM. 

THIS IS SO UNREAL...

Wait..? what if Rebecca is lying about meeting them and she was just trying to get us to drive to work faster..?

Nahhhh, she Hates them and she doesn't even know we like them so there is no reason for her to lie about that.

Too late to re-think anyway because as soon as Angela blurted out the truth we were in the car and breaking the speed limit.

Two minutes and I'll be in the same room as One Direction bitches.

--------

-Still Stella's POV-

We all hop out of the car quickly and start being mobbed by paparazzi. 

Fuck being famous models.

"Stella is It true you're dating Nick Jonas?" 

"Angela is it true you are carrying Austin Mahone's baby?" 

"Darsh, why were you spotted at a chemist?" 

"What's the new look this summer?" 

"Are Darsh and Angela Lesbian together" 

They start shouting stupid questions at us but the last one makes something in me snap.

I run up to the reporter and slap him.  

HARD. 

Across his face. 

Nobody makes up rumors like that about my friend.

"What the FUCK is actully your problem. Just because you have a dick doesn't mean you have to be one" I spit in his face and with that I walk through the entrance, My best friends on both sides of me.