Chapter Four

(a/n This is dedicated to Haley for being my first fan to vote for me and add me to her library - apart from Angela and Darsh and Raquel, THANKS HALEY!)

----------

-Harry's Pov-

I wink at Darsh and sit next to her just as my phone goes off.

I check it to see it's a text from Stella. I knew she would text me. They always do.

To: Harry 

From: Stella

Ask Darsh if she uses tampons and I'll go out with you.

Well, I wasn't expecting that. 

I frown. How badly do I want to go out with her? and is this some sort of joke?

"Do-you-use-Tampons" I say without thinking it through.

"What?" Darsh says clearly confused.

I look over and see all the boys shooting me looks that could kill.

"Er.. you heard m-me" I say trying to keep my cool.

I was hoping Darsh would just drop it or at least change the subject but judging by her face she was about to get mad.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you don't go around asking girls if they wear tampons or not. Regardless to how 'famous' you are. It's rude and disgusting" She rages at me her actions are just as dramatic as her voice.

Everyone goes silent and I smirk. She is so pretty when she's mad.

"You are so pathetic" Darsh screams and picks up the nearest thing to her and throws at me.  

unfortunatley, It happens to be a pot-plant and I now have shit all in my hair.

"I'm sorry okay, just calm down" I laugh and playfully slap her.

"Do you even realise how much of a jerk you are being" She shakes her head in disgust,

"I said I'm sorry" God I do sound like a jerk.

"Harry" Louis warns me and sends me a glare,

"Why are you doing this Harry?" Darsh says in a serious voice and I look over at her and instantly feel uncomfortable. I try to tear my gaze away but it's like she has some sort of spell on me and all of a sudden I just blurt out the truth.

"Stella sent me a text saying she would go out with me if I asked Darsh if she uses tampons and I really like Stella so-" I cover my mouth quickly and muffle into my hand the rest of what I'm saying.

Darsh's face turns from serious to Halirious (see what I did there)

She starts CRACKING UP and I see the other boys trying not to laugh.

Now I'm confused.. I thought Darsh and the others would get mad and beat the crap out of me so even if I wanted too, I couldn't go out with Stella..

All of a sudden I get it and start laughing like I'm crazy.

"I have to admit this is classic Stella, she must have wanted to get me back for not having a ride with her so she tried to get me to beat you up" Darsh chuckles and shakes her head softly.

"I say we get her back!" Zayn shrieks like a 5 year old and Louis and him exchange looks.

The ultimate prank masters are in the house!

"How?" I ask wearly

"I know! I know" Louis screams and puts his hand up,

"Yes Louis.."