Equal

:: Jordan P.O.V::

I now what Jacob was feeling. It you can't even describe it in words. I guess karma is a bitch right??.. I felt the cold air go through me as i got closer to the edge of the cliff. I watched the ocean water clash on the rocks below me. I closed my eyes. I heard a voice in the background but I didn't look. I kinda liked how it felt right now. The wind blew harder making me walk faster toward the water. Then I heard the voice again.

Jacob:" Jordan stop!"

I turned to see Jacob running to me. The wind push me more and more back getting me far from him.

Jordan:" Help!!"

The wind blew Jacob toward me. We both fall into the water.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::Jacob P.O.V::

The water was pushing me down under. I gasped for air, but never really caught it. Finally  the waves calmed down enough for me to rise up.... No sign of Jordan... God Please don't tell me ..  that she is gone. I swam to the sand and looked to see her laying there. I went over, Thank God she is breathing.

Jacob:" Jordan?"

I cradled her in my arms calling her name. No answer.

I caried her back to the house and set her on the couch. I just don't want to to end up like me...

Roc:" What the hell happened?!?!"

Jacob:".. I almost lost her.. That's what happened"

He looked at me. Then she started to wake up.

Jordan:" What happened?"

Jacob:" You almost died ! "

Jordan:" Your the one who rammed me in the water!"

Jacob:" Are you fucken serious right now?!?!, You need to be damn lucky I saved you life!"

Jordan:" Like then and now I can take CARE of my damn self.. and all of a sudden you want to stay in my life? huh?!"

Jacob:" I should be hearing a THANK YOU!"

Jordan:"You should have left me"

Jacob:" And what good would that do? and That would be the last thing I would do!"

She got up and stormed out to the back yard.

Roc:" Damn .. ain't she feelin' some type of way ha?"

I gave him the "Really?"

Roc:" No?? ... ok."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::Jordan P.O.V::

I know it was wrong for me to do that to Jacob. But really why is he gonna come in to my life like if nothing happened between us?... But now that were " Equal" We can forget it?? Hell no! I am a strong person. I lived with out Jacob before so I can live now!..... Shit now I am sounding like him.

I walked back in and went up the stairs. I went into my room jumped on the bed and stared at the ceiling.Where am I gonna go? I can't stay in this place forever. As my mind was turning, I saw the door open.

Roc:" Ayy umm I brought you some candies "

Jordan:"So is this your way of feeling sorry for me!?"

Roc:" Damn Girll No thank you Roc? Ha , but you shouldn't be so hard on Jacob... He never forgot about you , you know?"

I knew that was a damn lie!

Jordan:" Nigga really?!?! If he so called 'Missed me' then why had den he tried to contact me, knowing people he still talks to know where I am at?! Huh?!"

Roc:" This is exactly why! He knew you were going to act like this!"

He began to turn and walk away.

Jordan:" Act like what?!?!?!"

He opened the door and looked back at me.

Roc:"Act like you don't want him... Act like you don't need him when you do!"

With that he left.

Do I need Jacob???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::Jacob P.O.V::

I am DONE!! I tried to show her that I am still the same person I was years ago. If she wants war so be it.

I walked up to roc's room to tell him what Imma do.

Roc:" You are really stupid you know"

Jacob:" Na this is going to work, trust and believe"

Roc:" You don't even know.."

Jacob:"Know what?"

Roc opens the door and leaves -.- I hate when he does this shit, But anyways I don't know what imma do. Some thing is telling me to leave her alone ... damnn i wish i can go back to when we were young ... should have never told her to stay out of my life ... i just Love her ....