Home ''Alone''

::Diggy P.O.V::

I walked with Jordan to the next class.She is an amazing girl.I never meet no one like her .I was trying to get close , but the idiot had to cock block.

Diggy:" Why are you still here??" I asked getting pissed off, I really wanted him to leave

Jacob:" What you mean???...Me and Jordan have the same classes together" He said nudging her in the arm

She look like she don't want him here either.5 minutes later we reached Art class. We took 3 empty seats , but Jacob was in the middle of me and Jordan. The teacher told us that we were going to do a pottery project. I put the clay on the plate and stepped on the pedal ,so that it will spin. I was the best in the class since i did it ever since Freshman year. I was done with my pot it was shaped as a vase.

Mrs.Van: "Good job Daniel...now you can sit down and wait for your pot to dry" She said taking it and placing it on a table

I sat down in my seat and pulled out my phone, but before i did that looked over at Jordan. She had a little clay on her face. I walked over to her a sat down.

Diggy:" Having trouble there??" I asked acting like I didn't noticed 

Jordan:" Ha ha ha very funny... this is hard" She said wiping her forehead leaving a mark

I stood up and put my hands on hers and glided our hands over the pot. As the it was turning our hands slipped between one another. I smiled a little...I think she was blushing. We were stuck in the moment....then he came.

Jacob:" Yall know you done with the pot" He said lifting an eyebrow

Me and Jordan looked at each other with our hand still together. The bell rang snapping us back to reality. We got up and left leaving the pot on the table.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                * AFTER SCHOOL*

:: Jordan P.O.V::

My mom called me and told me I had to walk home and that I had to stay with Jacob at my house since she had overtime..lucky me. I said my good byes to Diggy and he gave me a tight hug.

Diggy:" Aye before you go here is my number :)'' he said handing me the paper with his number on it.

I smiled at him and left. I meet up with Jacob and his friends. They were standing in the front, i guess waiting for me.

Jacob:" About time" He said frustrated

Damn.... what did I do????....... well I was in the back walking with 4 of his friends. They were all staring at me and looking at me up and down. I felt sooo UNCOMFORTABLE. I was about to walk fast , but Jacob grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. I looked up at him trying to make him look back, but he just kept on looking straight with an serious face. We kept on walking as every house we pass more of his friends started to leave. Later they all left and it was only me and Jacob. We walked passed 2 streets till we hit my house. I took out my key and opened the door and tried to close it from behind me, but Jacob pushed it open.

Jordan:" Ohh i forgot...... thank you for walking me bye '' I said still trying to close the door

Jacob:" Last time I check your mom told me to stay here with chu" He said 

I just let out a sigh an d walked to the couch and plopped myself on it. He laughed and closed the door and locked it. 

Jacob:" Let's do somthin' " He said sitting on the couch edge

Jordan:" Like what ???" I asked not really wanting to know

Jacob:" I'm sorry" He said changing the subject quickly

I looked at him hoping he would look back... turns out he was already looking at me.

Jordan:" What are you talking about??" I asked in confusion

Jacob:" I'm sorry for putting my anger out on you when my parents died" He said sitting next to me

I was shocked... I was in a verge of tears. I knew that it was hard for him,but after that happened all the guys at my old school wouldn't leave me alone. They thought Jacob was my boyfriend, so they backed off. Jacob came close to me and hugged me. He kept on whispering that he was sorry. I got up and went to my room without saying a word to Jacob. I wan't going to put on my PJ'S yet so i stayed with my outfit ------->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64755326... 

I'm watching Bondocks... I LOVE this show ... Riley is hella funny with the " Nigga you gay" moments. Jacob walked in 2 minutes later. I looked at him then turned my way to the TV again. He lied down next to me and watched TV with me. I just ignored it and kept on watching. It was over and I got up and grabbed my pajamas and washed up.When I got out Jacob was still laying there. I walked over to the window and peeked outside, it was raining. I hated the rain cause when it does the house gets cold...like really cold. I looked at Jacob and lied down next to him. I pulled the covers towards me and drifted to sleep.

:: Jacob P.O.V ::

I fell asleep with next to Jordan...welll... was trying. She kept on moving and waking up for some reason... BOOM!!.... The lightning hit....I forgot she was scared of lightning ever since we were little. 

Jacob:" Aye you ok??" I asked turn so that I was facing her

She shook her hean "No" and stayed siting up. I touched her arm...oh my god she is freezing..

Jacob:" Come here" I said with my arms out

She looked at me for a while , but she gave in. She scooted over to me and lied on my chest and I held her tight. Next thing you know she fell asleep. I looked at her and kissed her on her forehead..... for now on I am going to try to change back.. back to the old me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END!!!!......OF THIS CHAPTER  Guys if you gonna read my books at least fan me plz :\ ...SO Who should Jordan be with Jacob or DIggy... Team Jacob or Team Diggy :) ~ Kaylani ;)