Peace

::Jacob P.O.V::

I decided im just gonna leave her alone. I don't wanna force her into doing anything, But when she needs me ill be there. Now that she is staying here for awhile , I should have lots of time to make this right.

Ill wake up and see Jordan outside with her feet in the pool. I wanna to go talk to her , but i gotta play this game. Ill go in Roc's room and see him still sleep, so i grab the whip cream and put some on my hand and slap him.

Roc:" Wtf?!?"

Jacob:" Wanna go night night nigga"

Ill laugh while he stares me down.

Roc:" Thats why imma tell Jordan!"

Jacob:" You wouldnt dare!"

Roc gets up and calls Jordan around the house and i tackle him and cover his mouth.

Jordan:" Y'all gay"

Me and Roc look at eachother as she walks away. I get off of Roc and he laughs.

Jacob:" Stfu"

Roc:" Naaa"

Ill see jordan by the water and ill stand next to her. She would turn to me and just stare. I wonder whats on her mind.

Jordan:" Jacob i had alot of thought about me staying..."

Jacob:"oh..."

Jordan:" i want to stay... i realized that ur all i got and i cant forget about u not even if i try , so imma stay with u if thats ok"

Ill pull her close and hug her . Those are the words i always wanted to hear . I promise i wont mess this up. I need her by my side more than anything.

----------------------------------------------

:: Jordan P.O.V::

I want to stay with him forever. The warm feeling brings me happiness. I belong here with him. Thats all i know right now.

Ill step back and smile at him.

Jacob:" soooo um u wanna go walking"

Jordan:" sure"

We would both walk out the gate and walk down the street. Minutes later i feel jacob hold my pinky as if we were children again. I never want this moment to end.

Jacob:" what kind of ice cream do u want ?"

Jordan:" cotton candy"

We would go and sit on a bench eating the ice cream.

Jacob:" Jordan"

Jordan:" Jacob"

Jacob:" im glad ur staying"

Jordan:" me too "

Hour of laughter felt like years of happiness. This is the jacob i wanted to see, and he is finally here.

------------------------------------------

::Roc P.O.V::
Yes i am stalking Jacob and Jordan , making sure he dnt fuck shit up... me and Jordan have been friends for the longest .. she just doesnt remember .

*FLASHBACK*

Jordan:" Roc stopp" she says in laughter

I continued chasing her around the park .

Roc:" Jordan stop running fast , im tired"

I started walking trying to catch my breath , i looked up and see her running still.

Roc:" Jordan stop!!"

I run for her but it was to late... I tried to run .. run as fast as i can ..BOOM!... I run toward her body laying unconscious on the floor when the car hit her .. he didnt stop .. he back away and drove off...
* END FLASHBACK *
I loved her as well... I just want the best for her .
----------------------------
----------------------------------------