Holding back/TRAGIDY

::Jordan P.O.V::

So now imma do anything to just ignore Jacob. He needs to stop holding this in and making it build up inside him. I want to help him but I just don't know how anymore. I just have to face the fact that he is a different person now. Only if there was a time machine that sent us in the past.

I took a shower and got dressed then went down stairs. Everybody was still asleep. So i fixed myself something to eat. I don't like to eat much so i just grabbed a breakfast bar. How can Jacob not like this place. Like I would love to be in a house this big. I heard someone come down the stairs. I turned and saw Roc. He looked at me and smiled. I guess he is not that bad.

Jordan:" Good morning"

Roc:" Good morning"

Wow at least he has manners. Why couldn't we meet like this the first time??.... I grabbed one breakfast bar and went to the leaving room to watch T.V. Roc came in and sat next to me.

Roc:" Wow that's all your eating"

Jordan:" Yeah.. I don't eat much"

He raised his eyebrow.

Roc:" Your weird"

Jordan:" I'm weird? Nigga your eating cereal with water not milk"

He laughed and smiled. He has a nice smile.

Roc:" It's healthy"

Jordan:" In what way?"

He looked at me and laughed. I swear his smile is amazing. Even though he has Vampire teeth. I felt my cheek burning like hell... Someone was looking at me. I turned to see Jacob. He just kept on looking at me. What The Fuck?!?!,,, Even though I'm still pissed off about yesterday. Something in my body was telling me to talk to him.I don't know what to say. I just have to keep low for now.

-------------------------------

:: Jacob P.O.V::

I felt bad about yesterday. I went downstairs to apologize to Jordan, but when I went down she was sitting with Roc. I just couldn't say anything to her. I told her to stay away from him. She is going to be in lots of trouble if she sticks around with him. Damn It!! Why can't my life be easy. It's bad enough that I switched foster homes. I miss everybody even though I didn't really talk to them, but Fonzie was the only one I really connected with. I don't connect with no one here. Except for my little sister even though we are not really related I still accept her has my own.

I walked back up stairs to see Lexi still sleeping. I usually come to her when I have problems. Aye I need a little kid advice now in then. I went out in the orchard and enjoyed the view. I wouldn't even look down out the pool. It reminded me of Jordan. Mhmm.... I just want to go back when we were so close. I wish I never blew up on her about my parents. It's true that I need to let it out, but I'm not ready. My friends at school see me as the ' Player' and the one who don't give a fuck bout anybody and there feelings.

I had nothing to do today.Maybe i'll call up some of my friends and see if they wanna hang. I dialed some numbers and Now imma go to the park to play ball with Fonzie,Issac, and Daniel. I grabbed my phone and left out the door. I need to get away anyways.