Chapter Three

Chapter Three 🍀

-NIALL P.O.V.-

"Louis she-"

"Daddy I pick a story already!" I head Azalea scream from upstairs. How should I tell her about the news for sure she'll probably won't understand.

By now Louis was getting impatient by the way his face look. "Niall anytime now." Louis said sitting Indian style on front of me.

I sigh. "Louis Lilly died. How am I going to tell Azalea? She'll probably be so devastated." I said looking down at my feet.

Again Louis look awkward again he was never good at saying nice stuff like this situation, like Zayn he always say something very sweet or cheerful.

"Louis you should go home already thank if taking care of Azalea." I said getting up and gave a small smile.

"Umm yea I'm really sorry Niall umm yea I should go now and no problem if you need a babysitter I'll be here." Louis said walking out of the house with a concentrating face.

I sigh and walk upstairs to Azalea blue room. It's weird she doesn't like pink at all, probably a little bit but not really into it.

"Daddy *yawn* sweep with me pwease un tell my wus wrong." Azalea said getting comfortable on my lap and putting her head on my chest.

I hold back the tears and bit my lower lip. "Uhh well mummy is gone baby girl." I said holding her tighter in my arms.

Azalea look up at me confused with her ocean blue eyes that could light up any one day. "Daddy wut yew talking bout? were mummy ugain?" She said playing with my fingers.

"Umm mummy is in a better place baby girl."

"Iz she coming back to mi birthday tummow." she said smiling at me which made feel worse.

Ugh the worse part she died in a airplane crash! That explains everything why she was coming here then! And her birthday is tomorrow.

I look at Azalea smiling at me waiting for my answer. I sigh. "No baby girl she's not coming back, but she'll be in a better place-"

"Daddy yew confuse mi but okay I understand...." Azalea said scrunching her cute little nose. I smirk at her, that's how lily use to do when ever she's in deep thought.

"Wut yew mean by better place like lolly pops & such daddy." She said making a wiggle dance and putting her hands on her cheeks.

I chuckled. "Sure baby girl." I said giving her a tight hug. "Mum lucking I would wuv to be a place that feels safe." Azalea said getting under her covers slowing falling asleep.

I sigh and let my eyes drop from all the crying today. If only she understood.

•••••••¥¥¥¥¥••••••

"DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! WUKE UP TT'S MOMENT!"

"No go away I'll be ready for school in ten minutes mum I promise this time!" I said hiding under the pillows.

"Wut yew cray daddy."

I got up and realize Azalea jumping up and down on my-her blue bed. Oh gush I thought I was back in high school again. That would of been. Another nightmare.

"Daddy!"

"Alright I'm awake you little monster!" I said tackling her for a hug and making her to fits of giggle.

"Today mi birthday daddy! I'm four now!" Azalea said showing nine fingers but change it to four.

Crap.

Today is her birthday and I don't know what to do.....

(A/N: Short, crappy.....

Yea you guys you'll be getting this kind of short boring chapters since I'm really busy with school and yada yada so now you guys have to wait like patience llamas.)