Chapter 16.

Claire p.o.v

"Azalea, babe, stop moving."

I grab Azalea hand tightly while we wait for a cab to pick us up, along with Eleanor. I look around the busy streets of New York which frightens me since every person passing by us either push, bikers passing by fast, or Azalea trying to go some where else.

"Are you excited, Azalea?" Eleanor ask holding up her phone, probably taking a video. Azalea look up to El with a smile.

She place her small hands on her chubby cheeks, dancing on her tip toes. "I am so excited! Daddy! I am going to see my daddy sing and dance and sing and he is going to play with me! Ahhh!" she shouted with happiness.

Eleanor and I erupt in loud fits of laughter by Azalea actions. "Alright Azalea, don't hurt your self now." I patted her head, she nodded and held my hand.

"Okay, mommy."

"Oi, the cab is here c'mon now." Eleanor smiled, pointing at the yellow cab. We grab all our things putting it in the trunk then made our ways in the car getting comfortable.

Eleanor told the cab driver where to go, she insisted on paying for the ride which I did not argue since I was short with money at the moment. Azalea, climb on my lap looking out of the car window. As Azalea, myself, look outside the window enjoying the view. The sun was finally setting which meant the New York lights are now out.

I heard snap which caught my attention, I look at Eleanor who is giggling. Soon enough my phone ringtone went off letting me know I receive a text or notification from twitter and Instagram.

I unlock my phone, tapping on the twitter app. I smiled at the picture that Eleanor tag me (also the boys). It is a picture of Azalea and I looking out the car window, enjoying the view of New York. I save the picture to my cares roll then putting it as my lock screen. Which meant replacing the picture of Niall and I. Sorry, Niall.

"Are we there yet?!" Azalea shouted with a yawn also escaping. I kiss her cheek, "Almost, Azzy. Sshh you got to be quiet now so the driver man won't get mad." I nodded at her.

Niall p.o.v

I pace around the small hotel room making sure everything is ready for them. "Lad, relax." Zayn said grabbing both of my shoulders shaking them playfully.

"Fuck, I can't do this Zayn. What if she says no?" I ask giving him a look.

A/n: short? I know, okay. Sorry I am just stress and I love you guys, really. So I was like hey Imma update although it is 3am. That is how much I love you guuuyyss. Also I am so close to have 600 followers! what up, homies!

Questions: where do you live? Do you live in California?

smiles :)