Chapter Ten

*Chapter Ten*

~Clair p.o.v.~

I woke up hearing soft cries. Please don't be my-

"Clair wake up something wrong with Azalea."

I woke up seeing Niall holding Azalea who was crying to tears. Shit, I totally forgot that I stay here I wonder what happen to Harry.

"Umm what's wrong? Where's Harry I forgot to tell him that I was open today." I said giving Azalea some juice and her dinosaur which made her calm down more.

Niall look surprised at me what just happen. "Ummm what just happen and why do you need Harry?" he said getting angry every second.

I shrugged. "I use to take care of my own relatives kids and don't worry about it, just take care of Azalea okay." I said walking out before I felt something one my leg.

"Don't leave me with him oh his weird friends." Azalea said holding my leg really tight.

I laugh and pick her up. "Unless daddy would let you come with me and Eleanor baby cheeks." I said kissing her cheeks.

"Daddy could I go with umm uhh.... Clair?"

Niall sigh. "Sure but just don't leave her alone or anything please, don't forget to feed her." He said very unhappy which got me worried.

I gave him a small smile. "Niall I swear she wasn't worth it and I think you could of done a lot more better we all did." I said.

Of course he didn't know what I meant by the 'we' well probably he thought I was talking about his friends.

"Just letting you know I'm a Directioner we'll use to be." I smiled.

"Clair thanks but I wasn't thinking about Johanna...Why are you and Harry doing today?"

I stared at him surprised. "Don't worry about it Niall okay I'll tell you later, bye!" I slammed the door before he could say anything else that will mess up the plan.

I'm not going out with Harry or anything. Is shivered to the thought, but he is cute it's just that I fancy Niall more I guess. Anyways! Since Niall clearly forgot about his birthday is tomorrow we all thought throwing a surprise party.

"Aw hey baby girl!" El said taking Azalea from my arms and started talking to her about god knows what.

We finally made it to the modeling show which I was very excited about since I was kid.

I look around seeing everyone wearing white cloths, I look El and burst out laughing because we're the only colorful people here.

All of a sudden a bunch of cameras came to our way.

"Eleanor! Eleanor! Is it true that you and Louis broke up?!"

"Are you just using Louis for his money?!"

"C'mon stop being such a slut!"

I look at El who still had a smile on her face but vanish once what she had heard.

Authors note!

Hey guise I'd made a new story -your not the boss of me- I hope y'all enjoy it.

I'm real sorry that its short to babes! I just haven't been feeling well since the flu went to my school -.-"