Chapter nine

*Chapter Nine*

I pinch my nose frustrated at what I was seeing. I sigh and look at them, please tell me Im

dreaming.

Louis is wearing a pink tutu with a blue crown also Harry was wearing the same thing but a blue tutu. But the worst part was that Lou and Hazza look like those scary clowns who left the store with make up plastered on there faces.

"Daddy look at me I'm a beautiful princess!" Azalea said smiling showing off her small little teethe that's were red.

"Aww man!" I yelled hiding my face.

"Who put makeup on my daughter?!" I said glaring at the two killer clowns who pretend they didn't hear me.

Louis had an evil smirk on his face when he look at Harry who was talking to Azy. "He did it! He force me to do it Nialler! The poor girl got spell to his trick also he gave her food." Louis dramatically threw him self to the ground.

"What?" Harry said.

"Niall I'm sorry I kept this from you but Harry a wizard!" Louis said hugging my leg for dear life.

I rolled my eyes. "Louis my gosh child I don't know what to do with you at all." I turn around to see Eleanor giggling at Lou.

I notice a beautiful girl behind Eleanor who stood there awkwardly but still smiled with a waved. I waved back to her.

Louis got up and kissed El cheek. "Oh guys I want you to meet my new friend Claire she's from United States but moved here recently so I gave her a tour around I hope you don't mind Niall." Eleanor said playing with her diners nervously.

"Y-yea it's totally fine El it's nice to meet you Claire." I said giving her side kiss cheek making her blush which made me smiled even more.

I smiled and glared back to Harry then Louis. "Clean her face up and also yours since you don't look pretty in blue Harry." I said giving El a friendly hug.

"I say I look fabulous." Harry said picking up Azy with Lou, El, and Claire right behind him.

I can't believe they put make up on her. I chuckled she did her make up way better then they did.

I went to the door hearing someone coming in.

I felt a bit taken a back to feel pair of lips on mines.

~Claire p.o.v.~

Eleanor told me everything about Azalea and now I had to keep her as a secret also.

"Haha she's so cute!" El said tickling Azalea making her giggle.

"Stop moving Azy." Harry said taking off her make up with baby wipes.

"Stop I look pretty ucle Hazza. When I grow up I want to have pretty Dinosaurs, pretty boyfriends, a lot of friends, and boobies!" Azy screamed throwing her hands up in the air.

"Oh no this doesn't sound good at all." Harry said putting his hands on his forehead staring at Azalea nervously.

Eleanor cover her mouth from

smiling, Louis look like a dead fish, me in the other hand was pretty much surprised what she said.

"What had you guys been talking around her?" Eleanor said moving me out of the way to clean up Azalea.

Louis just smiled at Eleanor while she clean up Azalea making her laugh.

"I don't know but El come with I'm hungry!" I yelled going downstairs grabbing El wrist but stop when I saw Niall kissing another girl.