Chapter 12.

Chapter 12.

"Daddy!"

I was already frustrated enough today but I have to remember that Azalea will always be first then my career. I carried Azalea on my right arm and used the other one with the management on the phone. We were discussing when, where and how I should bring Azalea to the bullshit I am in.

"What do you want baby." I said walking in the kitchen and placed her on the table. She smiled. "Peatpeatnut butter sandwich." Azalea stutter straying to say 'peanut'.

"Niall are listening, anyways you have to make sure you bring your daughter of yours to the interview at Ellen Dege-" I cut her off.

"Gaby do I have to remind you that daughter of mines has a name? It's Azalea just to remind you." I said already feeling my body to boil up and of course Azalea peanut-butter sandwich came out like shit.

"Sorry babe." I kiss her cheek but she still stuff her face.

"Niall just bring her to the interview this week." Gaby said hanging up, this is why I hate management. They think there capable to do anything, sure they are, but it's so dam annoying when they think their right about everything.

I look at Azalea while she ate. All day yesterday she was skipping around the house screaming 'balls' but she soon stop once she discovered a new word which is 'R'. It's very odd but I'm just glad she stop saying that. Another thing that I learned from her is that she's very stubborn like her mother.

She wipe off the little crumbs from her cheeks. "Daddy I want to go to the park." Azalea said her blue and green mix eyes bore into mines which hurt so badly because I can't take her out no where.

"Azalea it's cold outside I don't want you to get sick baby but I'll call Harry." I said already calling him and he agreed to come over. Harry and Azalea are very close together, she's always with him like glue whenever the boys are here.

Azalea started to clap her hands in happiness. "Lets clean you up, huh?" I pick her up then put the dishes inside the sink, guess I have to clean those later on today.

"Daddy I want to take a shower first then wear something pretty for Harry." She smiled while placing her hands on my cheeks but started to stare at me serious.

I laugh. "Alright, you could ready for your boyfriend Azalea." I turn on the water tub making sure it's the right temperature then put her inside.

She let out a dramatic gasp. "Don't tell him daddy, please?!" She said dragging her words out. I nodded my head then put shampoo in her hair.

She played with the bubbles inside the tub while giggling. I smiled, I grabbed then let her stay in their for a little while for her enjoyment.

I lay I her bed finally feeling relax but then it was ruin. "Daddy!" I groan, I need some sleep. I hadn't gone any sleep ever since management been calling me up yesterday morning when I was trying to spend time with Clair, Harry and Azalea.

Azalea was trying to get off the tub but that's when I started to panic. "Whoa little lady, we don't want you to break any bones before Harry comes, huh." I dried her off then heard footsteps coming upstairs.

"Look at that, Niall being a good father at last." I turn seeing Harry leaning on the door with a smirk and I heard Azalea body tense.

"Are you challenging me Styles." I smiled at him then put on Azalea underwear, little white tank top. Also her blue pants with her long sleeve black shirt.

I turn around seeing him thinking deep in thought. "Here try to take care of Azalea while I take a nap that I'd been dying to have ever since last night." I pick up Azalea then hand her to Harry which she giggle.