Lyra

THIS BOOK IS BY: clarifications

Okay, let's start off with holy shit.

Now my friend recommended this book to me and I thank her for it.

Not only is Lyra beautifully written but her character really digs into your emotions. Anyway let's get on with a quick summary.

Lyra is an evil bitch. She makes people love her and crushes their hearts and laughs at their pain.

Not literally but kind of. This book is about a girl who's parents are split up and her life pretty much sucks. Her mom doesn't pay attention to her, her dad left and started a new family. She just grows up to be a bad girl. Which isn't entirely her fault.

Now by bad girl I mean bad she does drugs, drinks, and parties. She's crazy. Now I'm kind of antisocial and stay inside all day. Lyra isn't technically antisocial she's just horribly-social. Which I'm positive isn't an actual thing.

She actually goes out and communicates just not in the way you would think. She isn't nice, she doesn't attempt to be nice, and if you think she's nice, you are naive.

Lyra is horribly-social she doesn't like people but she likes collecting their hearts. She talks to people and isn't afraid to talk to people but she's afraid to open up. She's broken and doesn't want to be fixed.

And then the broken hearts begin. She starts at a young age stealing the heart of a young boy. Which is totally heartless (see what I did there) and cruel.

Poor little boy isn't ready for the world yet let his innocent remain. It's too late!!! Once you Wattpad, innocence no more. 

So Lyra continues to steal hearts, do drugs, and party.

This poor girl has been corrupted since birth and there is no way of saving her. Except Milo.

NOW THIS IS WHERE I FREAK AND CAPITALIZE EVERYTHING!!
I SHIPPED MILO AND LYRA SO HARD I CRIED LILO. LIKE I WOULD'VE NAMED THEIR KIDS AND ARRANGED THEIR WEDDING.

**** SPOILER ****

Milo and Lyra kiss.... I'm flipping, I'm excited I don't even care that Milo's married and has a kid. I just wish for them to be together and for him to save Lyra. And me being the sucker for love, I had hope.

BUT NO WAY NO WAY IN HELL!! LYRA DOESNT WANT TO BE SAVED, NOPE. SHE WONT ALLOW ANYONE TO SAVE HER.

So in the end she kills herself. Yes it was a beautiful poetic way to die. Of course Lyra just wanted to be remembered. And I think she will be, cause she was an evil bitch.

This story inspired me to steal hearts and make people hate me.

Just kidding, I'm too antisocial for that shit. But anyway I LOVED the book. It made a huge impact on my emotions. And my life. Very very inspiring.

9.5/10 cause I feel I would be cheating if I gave it a full 100.