Chapter 33

After Danielle finished raped Vic which was really disturbing and hurtful she decided to actually torture us. She tied Vic up in a chair  in front of Lynn and I grabbing a whip. "Now Vic is going to have to watch you getting whipped, I'm sure he will enjoy it." She said kissing his cheek but he spit on her.

I laughed and she turned to me glaring, she grabbed the whip and stalked over to me hitting me once on the thigh and the rest on my chest and stomach. She was whipping me really hard, I had already started bleeding and was sobbing. Once she thought I had enough she walked to Lynn when she was about to start I stopped her.

"No don't hurt her! Hit me but please don't touch her!" I exclaimed and Danielle smirked before walking over to me again hitting me harder than before. She slapped me on the cheek and dropped the whip on the floor. "There, I think you have had enough for today. Come on babe let's go to sleep it's a bit late." Danielle said untying Vic and dragging him out of the room we were in.

I was bleeding a lot and I felt like I was about to pass out. I closed my eyes and passed out being completely worn out.

3 Hours Later

"Kellin, please wake up we have to go before she wakes up." Vic whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes yawning a bit taking in my surroundings. I sighed, I thought this was all a dream but it wasn't. Vic untied me and walked over to Lynn doing the same once he finished with me. I stretched a bit and grabbed Vic's hand pulling him to me.

"I love you," I whispered making a huge smile appear on his face. "I love you too darling," He whispered back. I put on my clothes that was on the floor when Danielle had magically taken them off. Vic pulled the door open and Lynn was right behind me, we all walked out quietly also walking up the stairs.

Once we made it to the top guess who was waiting for us at the top? Pamela, she grabbed us all and was about to take us downstairs but I opened my mouth. "You don't have to do this you know, what are you getting out of this?" I asked and she bit her lip. "Nothing," she mumbled. "Exactly is she always ordering you around?" I asked and she nodded. "Well for once don't listen to her you don't have to listen to her." I said and she looked like she was deep in thought before nodding.

"Okay, let's go," she said walking us to the kitchen to give us a glass of water before leaving. Lynn was too tired and weak to use her powers. "What the hell are you doing?!" Danielle exclaimed and Pamela looked really guilty. "I'm so sorry." She said but Danielle threw her to the closest wall. "Shut the f.uck up you trader!" She exclaimed.

"You cannot leave me Vic! We are supposed to be together forever." Danielle said her eyes getting watery. "No b.itch don't confuse yourself Vic is my boyfriend!" I exclaimed pushing her to the ground climbing on top of her getting ready to choke her.

I looked over at Pamela and she was pointing over to the counter where there was knifes. I reached to get one and when I did I was about to slice her neck when Danielle took it away from me. She put me under her and put the knife against my neck. "This is how you wanted to kill me right? Well guess what this is how you will die!" She exclaimed. Vic tried to grab her but she was stronger than him.

"Don't make me hurt you baby, I don't want to hurt you." She said. He didn't care since he came back and was about to garb her again when she threw him making him hit his head against the edge of the counter. She did the same with Lynn and I gasped. They weren't moving, "Now its your turn," she said the knife still in her right hand. I closed my eyes preparing for the pain that was about to come.
_______________________________
What is going to happen? 2 more chapters left.

Vote and comment

Lucy