Epilogue

"Viiiccc I want to adopt a baby." I whined and he chuckled. "I don't think we need a baby you whine enough." He said and I stook my tongue out at him.

"Let me get a better job and then we can get a baby. I don't want to deal with money issues." He said and I smiled before nodding.

"Okay I'm so happy that we decided to do everything on our own and not take money from your parents." He said and I smiled again. "Me too, I rather work hard for stuff than just get stuff for free." I said.

"I love you so much darling." He said kissing me on the lips passionately.

"Now that we have our own house we don't have to worry about anyone walking in on us." He said. "You got that right, Harper used to cockblock us all the time." I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah but she was adorable." He said. "She wasn't so adorable when I was left with a fúcking boner all the time." I said and he burst out laughing. "True, but we don't have her in this house so you won't be left with a boner this time." He said.

He got on top of me and started grinding on me. He leaned down and was about to kiss me when the doorbell rang. I groaned and he got off of me. I walked over to the door opening it to see Harper with my mom.

"She wanted to come visit." She said and I rolled my eyes. This girl with be the death of me but I love her anyway.
________________________________
Okay this is officially the end. I love this story so much and I can't believe it is over. This is my favorite book out of all of them so I hope you enjoyed this book. I am so sad this is over. Thank you all for staying with me till the end. Love you.

Vote and comment

Lucy