Problems With Stuff

Ty's POV(NEVER EXPECTED!!!)

Liyra fell asleep in my lap last night.I thought we could do a role play...I am still not sure what we could do it on,I started to write a script.

Time skip of MAGICAL NESS!!!(5 mins into future)

I was almost done with the script,when Liyra came in and rested her chin on the top of my head."OMG!!!LIYRA NUUUUUU!!!YO BONEY CHIN!!!"She laughs,then I tackle her and pick her up onto my back."NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!ADAM!SKY!HALP!!!"Sky rushes over and takes Liyra from me."ADAM!!!NUUUUUUUU!SLOTH!HALP!"Ross comes and picks Liryra up."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!SHE'S MINE!!!"Ross takes Liyra into his office and locked the door.I heard Liyra sang Love Me Like You Do,she was looking at me.Is she singing about me,this is sooo beautiful.She likes to sing love songs...Good to know...I sing with her and everyone at the offices goes out infront of Ross's office and sings with her."BUTIFUL DARLIN!!!!!!"Me and Sky yell in siync.SOOO CREEPY!!!Liyra pushes Ross out of the way of the door and unlocks it,setting herself free."TY!"She yells and runs into me,I catch her in my arms.She pulls me into her office and goes onto her guitar and sings Perfect Two with the guitar parts.I walk to her electric piano and sing They Don't Know About Us,she sang with me.Everyone was recording us,we looked cute.She did some of the music on her guitar,she had tears in her eyes,she was happy.She sang Little Do You Know and had tears in her eyes,Sky did the guitar parts and the parts the guy sings,and I stood there in shock.Their lives into a song...they must have been working on this...She sang He Is We is was absolutly beautiful.Sky and me helped out to do the guy parts.Everyone was recording us,I felt my ears turn red.I was kind of embarassed,Liyra continued to sing,she sang Sad Song.I cried,it was beautiful and Liyra was crying as well.Jin was on the drums,Barney was on base,Sky was on guitar,and me and Liyra were singing.We were a band,I glanced to see Liyra's camera for videos was recording."Thanks all of my Peeps for listening to my life in a nut shell,"a voice was singing was Say Something it was Jason and Tyler!They were infront of the offices and Liyra had tears streaming downher face.I pulled her into a hug and took her outside to listen to them better.Liyra sang along the parts sung by a girl,she had tears rushing down her face,ruining the little make up she had."W-why...Don't leave...please..."Liyra was pulling on Jason's shirt,keeping from leaving the hug she had him in."I would never,you just have been very quiet lately and me and Tyler were very worried.Someone in the comments said that was one of your favorite songs,so me and Tyler have been praticing to sing it to you.We herd you and everyone in your'band.'I thought you guys were actually in a band."I saw Ssundee and Captain sparckles singing Just A Dream riding on the back of a truck,Liyra took over the parts sung by the girl.Tears were running down her face,"why did you guys do this..."Ian smiles and look at her."we wanted to invite you guys to a party we are hosting,but we wanted to do it in style for Liyra and you guys!"Dj Got Us In Fallin Love Again came on and CaptainSparckles and Ian sang it and Liyra danced with me,it was fun!Liyra kept dancing to the beat,me and Liyra sang along.This was our song,this was the only thing we had in commen in music!She went and danced with her brother,Sky!It was adorable!Liyra sang So What,she has a big attitude!She was angry so a rock song was just the thing she need to relieve stress.I danced with her as well,she was beautiful.Everyone was loving this special day,Liyra's special day!Her birthday,i'm glad she forgot so it can be a suprise.Sky sang Girlfriend,she sat out.But after she went up and sang cause it said princess.PRINCESS IS HER NICKNAME!!!!!!!!!!I smiled and she pulled me over,danced with me,and kissed me on the cheek.

Time skup to after dancin and hair flip contest!!!!!!!!!!

Liyra pOV

I was SUPER EXCITED TO BE INVITED TO A PARTY HOSTED BY CAPTAINSPARCKLES AND SSUNDEE!!!I rushed home with Sky to get ready for the party.I v-logged."Hey guys!If you saw the thing Ssundee and CaptainSparckles did then yes!!!I am going with Sky!What they did was sweet and all my PEEPS go to their channels and subscribe!Tell them Princess sent YOU!!!"I paused the video so I could get dressed.