Alone And Lost At Fun Intro

3 POV

Everyone has been feeling down,no one has smiled for a long while.To many bad things have happened in the past.Liyra is going to be homeschooled because she is being bullied.

Liyra POV

Sky takes me to the school to get my things from my locker.I am getting stares and whispers from people in the halls.I am worried,but I am leaving this hell hole!I walk with a smile on my face.I won...not Cassie,not Rick,ME...I won life and everything and they can't take it from me!Sky came with me because he is worried about the bullys bothering me.I reach my locker and open it,I get my things out carefully.I put them into a box,the teachers gave me some things to work on.I grabbed my texts books and started to walk to the library to return them."Let's go...I did everything I needed to do."Sky smiles and we walk to the door to leave."Can we go home,are you ready?"I nod and we walk to the car.We sit and talk,I mostly just nodded yes or no.I didn't sing when Headphones came on,I sat and thought about what is happening.Can I make friends out of school?My school is nice,but I have to leave...Bullies,what a joke...
I was brought out of thinking by Sky talking on the phone,I think he is talking to Ty."Are you ready?Do you have everything...then let's get ready to go..."Are they leaving me?Don't they have famalies,don't I matter?I matter because at lunch they protected me...what is going on."Sky...where are you going?"He looks at me."No where important right now..."We sit in silence and drive home.As we park,I open the doors and get my stuff out of the trunk."Why don't you go inside...I need to do something."I nod to Sky and he throws me the keys.I fumble with the keys and eventually get them into the lock,I unlock the door.I walk inside,the lights off,I am worried and confused.I turn back twords the door,I turn the handle...Locked,shit.I try to find the back door,but am picked up from behind."NOOOO PUT ME DOWN!"I am not lowered,I instead am put into a chair.I almost cry."Let me go home,let me find Sky...I want my family,not pain and hopelessness..."I look at the floor and hear murming,I feel someone brush past me."Let me find my friends...I need them,I want to die in their arms...safe..."The lights turn on and I see all my friends!I cry tears of happiness,I stand up and run into their arms."You guys suck!Why didn't you tell me!I was worried sick!"I practically yell,I am sooo pissed!I giggle because Mitch and Jerome are wearing Mickey Mouse ears.I burst out laughing because Sky is wearing a shirt that says'WERE GOING TO DIDNEY!!!'I almost died,I have never,EVER been to a theme park!"Thanks!Are we really going to Disney!?"They nod,and I squeal out of happiness."LEZZGOO AND PACK!"I jump up and rush upstairs.I grab my backpack with weals and a pop out handel that is covered with youtubers and minecraft things.I grab my electronics and put them at the bottom of the backpack and put everything else ontop."Liyra!Were spending the night there so pack extra clothes!"I yell 'okay' and contine to pack,I grab a dress that's white with blue flowers,I grab a grey shirt that says 'Games are for ME!',I grab shorts,socks,Converse,sneakers,my Gast onsie,my minecraft Gast plushie incase I need someone to talk to,and everything else I need for an overnight trip to DIDNEY!!!

TIME SKIP!!!

I grab all my things and take them downstairs to be put into the car.I look to see if anyone is there,everyone is in the livingroom.I walk to the door,I go into the backyard and go to my 'special place'.It's a bed of flowers,mostly blue bells and white lilys,a tree with white flowers and green leaves shades it,there is a little space just big enough for me to lay down.I lay on my back and let the cool,spring breeze reach my face.I look at the sun seeping its way through the branches.I look at the sky filled with whispy clouds,a flower falls onto my face and I leave it not wanting to move or ruin the quiet.A touch of God wishing me the best of luck on my trip...I wonder if my parents are looking after me...I am brought back by Sky calling my name and looking for me,I don't move and lay still."Liyra!Are you out here?I know you are,come out!"I don't answer,I lay and think about my life,reliving every part to keep me wondering why everything bad happened to me."Liyra."Sky is standing over me,blocking my view of the light seeping through the branches of the tree."I am trying to relive and ponder my life.What do you want..."He puts out his hand to pull me up,I accept and we walk inside.Everyone is looking at me,I have the flower in my hand and go up to my room and put it into a clear box full of flowers.I collect flowers to keep for memories,I have many flowers.Even one from Katelyn and one from Conner,they gave them to me because my 'parents' forgot about my birthday.I rember when everything happened,she was bad-ass and Conner was...following Katelyn because everyone is scared of her.I want to go back to the good old days,she helped me up when Cassie pushed me down the stairs,she was brought to reality and became my friend...