Chapter 1•

My head spins and sweat drips down my face as I stumble out the club doors. My face scrunches up when it meets the chilly London wind. I scramble for my keys , struggling to see out of my drunken goggled eyes.

"SHIT" I yelp in pain, sliding my tongue over the wound soothing the scrape my key had just caused.

I practically fall in, when I finally manage to open the door to my shiny blue buggy shaped vehicle.

My head is throbbing and I can't feel my feet.

Why did I even go out tonight?

I'm grounded for five months and my mom practically threatened to ship me off if I didn't clean up my act.

I know I'm not supposed to be driving in my state but my hand turns the ignition and pushes the pedal before I can even think it through.

The street is dark , there is nothing in site other than the shrubs and trees that sway with the wind.

It's awfully quiet out .

well it is 2 am.

The street doubles and I'm pressing down harder on the gas.

I just wanna get home, my head is pounding and I need to get out of these heels.

BEEEEEEP.

I swerve back to my side of the street just in time to miss the truck by a foot.

"WATCH THE ROAD BITCH " the driver spits at me before continuing down the road.

" I.. I'm ughhh" I stutter before he zooms past me making the wind slap me harshly in the face.

I see my street up ahead and I sigh with relief knowing I was almost home .

My car trudges into my driveway as my foot reaches for the brake missing It I slam in the gas heading straight for my driveway.

And all goes black.

------------------------------

My eyes flutter open and I groan when I realize I'm still in my car.

My head shoots up looking around when I remember that I SNUCK OUT and I was supposed to SNEAK BACK IN.

Holy shit.

mom .

Maybe I didn't wake her up.

The garage isn't demolished but there's a noticeable dent.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

She's gonna kill me .

Maybe I should just tell her and she won't be as mad...

Oh who am I kidding she's gonna murder me.

I quickly grab my heels, clutch and yank my keys out of my car.

I stumble onto the front porch rustling through my clutch looking for my house keys. Receipts, numbers and gum wrappers all fall out but nothing, no keys.

My fist grabs a clump of the front of my hair as I groan in frustration when I realize I LEFT MY KEYS.

Could this night get any worse.

The ladder!

It's in the shed.

I reach down grabbing all the junk and shove it back in my clutch and run across the lawn careful not to slip on the wet sticky grass.

I let my shoes and clutch fall to the floor when I reach the shed.

I pull in the door of the shed only to be denied.

No. No. No. No. No. No .

My head swivels every direction trying to find someway to get in there.

Then it hits me.

My tree house connects to my room.

"Duh" I groan as my palm connects with my forehead.

When I reach the treehouse I stuff the clutch between my teeth and toss my heels behind it, making a mental note to get them later.I climb the squeaking wooden planks nailed to the tree as fast I can without busting my ass.When I reach the top I grab my phone before I throw my clutch to the side. Slipping it between my teeth, I slide across the rope. connecting to my room like I'm on the monkey bars , my foot connects to the edge of my ledge and I grab it , letting go off the rope making my legs dangle freely.Gripping it tightly my knuckles go white as I struggle to hold up my weight .

I rest one elbow on the ledge and pull up my flailing legs on the ledge.

Luckily my window opens easily and my body falls in clumsily with a thud.

Just as I recover and pull my sore body up from my plush carpet the light switches on.

And there is my mom standing by my bed.

And she looks PISSED.

---------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHH SO THAT THE FIRST CHAPTER AKSHSKSJDJD.

Did you guys like it?

Lemme know if you did!

I'm excited for this story so vote anddd leave me comments see ya next chapter!!❤💕🌸

( if you wanna send me a story cover , send it to @stylesfordinner twitter) ;)