Chapter 3•

"WHAT!"

No they can't do this.

Can they?

" You can't do this to me , I have a life!" I screamed jumping from my seat.

" Honey I'm sorry but we can ,your 17 and until your an adult, we make the choices around here." She said sternly her expression cold.

" Your 'Life' is exactly what your mom and I are trying to get you away from , you can't continue to live like this!" My dad interjected reprimanding me.

" But I-"

" No buts, it's final you'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon so I would start packing" she spoke, her face etched with disappointment.

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as I sprinted up the stairs.

I can't move to a farm.

I've been a city girl all my life ,,I've never even seen a cow in person.

My pillow smashed into my face and I groaned loudly.

My life is over.

I'm being shipped out.

------------------------------------------

"You know you can still change your mind " I pleaded to my mom , trying to appeal to any sympathetic bone in her body.

" I'm sorry hunny , it's for the best"she grinned , patting my back.

HONK.

" ooh! there's your sissy " she screamed with joy.

" KALI"

" Mom!"

They yelped enveloping each other in a bear hug.

bleh.

I brushed past my sister climbing into her auburn scratched hillbilly truck.

Minutes later I hear her throwing my luggage into the back and climb back in the truck sighing deeply.

I hated this and a part of me hated her for being the one to take me away.

"So, still a rebel I see " She said breaking the silence, I could see her stupid smirk from the corner of my eye.

I wanted to smack it right off .

" Not everyone can be a little daisy picking goody two shoes like you Kali " I sneered.

" someone's a little bitter" she chuckled putting her bulldog key chained keys into the ignition.

"BYE HUNNY" waved my mom vigorously.

"Bye mom , ill call you when I get to hell" I murmured , plastering a smile on my face that didn't reach my eyes.

I immediately wanted to burst out in tears , jump out the car and gravel begging my mom to let me stay. But I knew it was no use my fate was sealed.

------------------------------------------

Hours into the drive , the road started to turn from cement to dirt , the road getting bumpy and the hillbilly truck shaking vigorously.

"We're almost there" my sister announced , slapping the steering wheel excitedly.

" joy" I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

Minutes later we turned onto a path and I spotted the house. It was pretty big, it looked like something out of a movie. It was light blue with a huge porch where a swing and pooch perched on it. A huge red barn sat beside it with stacks of hay covering the outside.

We stopped suddenly making my hand slide foreword to stop me from hitting my head , scraping my hand on the edge of the window.

"Shit!" I yelped in pain .

"What happened, let me see" my sister yelled , a concerned look on her face.

I stretched out my hand showing her the wound making her face fall.

" Alice your such a baby " she chuckled opening her door.

"Just go on in and ask Harry to get you

a band aid "

" how will I know who he is?" I questioned.

"There's not many people in there , just ask" she replied smirking slightly.

"Whatever" I huffed climbing the porch and pushing the swinging door with force causing it to slam loudly behind me.

I walked further into the house taking in the decor, everything was so old folksy looking like a 196os movie had thrown up in here.

I looked around for people, there was no one in the living room.

BANG BANGBANG.

I sound came from the hallway sounding like a hammer drilling. I followed the noise slowly meeting a man crouching down pounding a nail into the wall.

" um hello" I spoke getting no response.

"HELLO IM LOOKING FOR HARRY"

The drill stopped suddenly startling me. The man turned to me clear glasses perched on his face.

He quickly reached up and yanked them off , making my breath hitch as my eyes made contact with his green orbs.

"That's me." He smiled sweetly.

" You must be Kali's sister , Alice right?"

" I uh. Um...."I sputtered lost for words.

" you were .. Looking for me" he chuckled helping me out.

" uh yeah" I said recovering from my spaz moment.

" I needed a bandaid"

"Okay, follow me" he smiled guiding me down the hallway.

I couldn't help but stare at his toned but and shaggy curls as he walked infront of me.

Ehh. Maybe this won't be so bad.

--------------------------------------------

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AHH CHAPTER 3 woot woot

Vote and comment!

Excited GET PUMPED!

:)