Chapter 2•

"Mom I.." I stutter but she cuts me off.

" Alice I thought we were pass this." She sighs, a disappointed look plastered on her face causing a river of guilt to wash over me.

" well I just.. It's just... You can't keep me locked in here forever mom." I reply staring at my fiddling palms, my voice barely above a whisper.

I hear her sigh before her footsteps fade and my door slams shut.

I let my legs fall from underneath me and my back meets my bed ,plopping loudly.

I let my eyes flutter close and I doze off not wanting to wake up to face the next morning.

--------------------------------------------

My alarm goes off and I immediately regret drinking last night.

My head is pounding and my feet feel like they were cut off and replaced with potatoes.

I trudge to the bathroom , trying not to fall on my face from lack of energy.

I climb into my shower and stand there for 20 minutes letting the warm water caress my aching body.

When I exit the shower , I grab my robe and walk to my vanity grabbing my brush.

I stare at my beaten reflection, my eyes are rimmed with dark pigment contrasting my ocean pigmented eyes while my blonde hair is tangled and screaming for attention.

I sigh and move my brush through my blonde locks ,trying not to pull out clumps of hair.

I slam my brush on the table and groan out of frustration.

This day is already horrible.

My eyes dart to the hallway when I hear whispers and footsteps descend down the stairs.

I follow them and make my way to the kitchen when I see my dad and mom perched on the couch staring at me.

This does not look good.

"Honey can we talk?" my mom says ,an unreadable look on her face.

"Uh yeh" I reply as I take a seat across from them.

"Your mom and I have been talking.." My dad speaks breaking the silence.

" about you and your future and what's gonna happen if something doesn't change "

" and we've decided.." My mom continues.

And I swear I blacked out for a couple of seconds after this horrible message.

" we're sending you to live with your sister for a year ....on her farm".

-------------------------------------------

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

GAJHHH SECOND CHAPTER WOOT WOOT

Yay vote and comment!