Chapter 5•

A burn tingles the arm exposed out of my comforter, making my lips part in an uncomfortable groan. My body flips accessing my other arm to caress the one getting excessively hot.

What the hell?

My eyes open and quickly shut at the harsh sunlight peeking in from my white rimmed mirror.

I roll my body to the other side carrying my pillow with me to cover my face. I would just cover the window but there's no curtains. I give up , placing my feet on the surprisingly chilly hardwood floors that squeak loudly when my weight transfers to the floor.

I quickly slip on my fuzzy socks and proceed to the door yanking my hair into a messy top bun. The hallways dim and there's not a soul in sight.

Let me guess there all early risers.

Shocker.

I stalk down the hallway peeking into Harry's room as I pass , the doors ajar slightly and I take this moment to stick my head in checking if he's in there. Nothing.

"Can I help you?" A voice sounds from behind me making me jump abruptly.

"I was just looking for the bathroom." I stutter trying to steady my voice.

"Down the hall to the left" he smirks , pointing to a auburn door down the hallway.

I nod , trying to keep my eyes from trailing down his exposed chest the only thing covered being his area by his towel.

"And when your done , get dressed where cleaning the coop today."he yells down the hallway before closing his door with a chuckle.

Hell no.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wait please tell me your joking , wtf Kali I'm not touching poop." I pleaded begging my sister who was setting the table quietly.

"It's not that bad stop being such a baby " she huffed getting annoyed.

"Your used to scooping shit for a living. But I'm not ." I almost whisper and immediately regret it when her face emits a hurt expression.

"Kali I-"

"No it's ok " she murmurs not looking me in the eye.

"I'm gonna go check on the waffles" and with that she pushes through the swinging barn-like kitchen doors.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After I clean my plate , I announce to Kali I'm gonna go shower and she nods in response.

"Are you still pissed at me?"

She doesn't respond.

"Ok fine, bye" I huff and make my way towards the stairs carefully ascending in my fuzzy socks, when I reach the top I'm greeted by a familiar curly headed devil.

"There you are" he nods when he catches my eye.

"Can I help you?" I reply smugly, mocking his tine from earlier.

"Why aren't you dressed?" He continues ignoring my comment.

"because I haven't even showered yet.."

"NOPE, " he stressed popping the p.

"We don't have time for that now go change and meet me in front of the barn" he said yanking me down the hall.