Chapter 17

Haven's Pov

  Why didn't I notice that this door was here before, looking behind me I hear the boys chatting in the living room. I decide to make a run for it now since it's daylight and I'll be able to see where I'm going and hopefully not trip, flying down the back steps I heard the door release with a loud 'Bang'.

" Crap", I muttered and took off running through the forest pushing leaves that are in my way and not looking behind me. I was starting to run out of breathe so I slowed down a little and tried to control my breathing to start running again, right when my breathing started to get better I felt a drop fall on my head. Looking up I put my hand out and see it's raining... wait last time I checked there wasn't a cloud in the sky how is it raining. Dropping my hand I felt a presence behind me and I had a feeling about who it was... Zayn.

" What are you doing?", he questioned while glaring at me.

" What does it look like I'm doing, I can't stay there and risk another incident like last night to happen again.", I exclaimed angrily. Right when I turned around I bumped into Liam who had his arms crossed over his chest and was glaring at me.

"Move Liam.", I said in a stern tone but he didn't move he just continued to glare at me.

"MOVE!!!", I screamed out in anger and he still didn't move. I groaned and walked around him and walked off when suddenly I couldn't feel anything. At all. I turned and looked at Liam to see him staring with flashing red eyes.

" Stop!", I yelled at him and suddenly my vision started to get fuzzy. No no no! He's taking my senses away now I can't see straight and everything is blurry. I can only see blurry silhouettes but I can't feel anything. That's just great; I took a chance and started running but was suddenly knocked down well I think I was knocked down because all I'm seeing is blurry brown stuff which I'm sure is dirt. I closed my eyes and tried to regain focus but when I reopened them I couldn't see anything at all and I was starting to get scared, I could only hear, taste, and smell.  Suddenly, all I'm hearing is a 'whooshing' sound and I was slowly starting to get my sense of touch back and my sight. I felt someone's arms carrying me and soon I was able to see figures again and when I looked up I saw curly hair making me roll my eyes. Harry stopped when we reached the house, letting everyone go in front of him but he didn't go inside he stood right in front of the back porch and then dropped me to the ground; an 'uff' escaped my lips and I rubbed my butt and looked up at Harry with a glare. He bent down to my level and looked me dead in the eye and I backed up a little when I saw that we were pretty close.

" You know that we'll find you if you escape, so why do you keep doing it?", he stated why looking at my face. I didn't answer him I just looked at him.

" WHY!!", he yelled making me flinch back a little but I composed myself.

" You want to know why? You really want to know. I hate you with every single fiber in my body all I want to do is leave and you won't let me because of this stupid soul mate crap. I still don't know what the hell that is and what it has to do with you. I don't love you, I hate you. OK!", I stated while looking him dead in the eye. He didn't say anything he just looked at me with... hurt in his eyes but it quickly left an was replace with something I couldn't put my finger on. Great, I mentally rolled my eyes at that.

" Do you remember what I told you when I attacked you last night?", he asked after a minute of being quiet. My eye's widen as memories from last night came back,  I didn't say anything but I did know what he said to me and I'll never forget it.

" I said I was going to prove it one way or another and I guess I'll have to prove it to you.", he said as he looked me in the eye.

" How?", I asked my voice barely over a whisper but I knew he heard me.

" I guess I'll have to turn you into one of us.", he stated while his eyes started to turn red and his fangs came out making me start to back up and tremble in fear. He grabbed my ankle and pulled it back so I was under him as he straddled me and put his weight on me to keep my down and put his head near my neck. I tried to push him off of me but he was to heavy, I pulled his hair as a last resort and it pulled his head up and I saw that his eyes were starting to turn black again from getting angry and he grabbed my hair and pulled it. Hard!. I screamed as my head started to throb in pain, he pulled my head back to show my neck and then bit into it really hard in the same spot as yesterday and I felt something rush into my veins and my body feeling as if it was being burnt alive.

" AHHHHHHHHH LOUIS!!!!!!!!!", I screamed in pain as I started to thrash around and scream as the pain got worse. My back lifted off the ground and I groaned as I started to feel sweat appear on my forehead, I heard the sound of feet pound on the steps and Harry got off of me.

" Harry, you just can't turn her she might not make it through the whole change it can KILL HER!!", a voice yelled. My eyes widen and then shut in pain as I felt another burning sensation go through my body.

" I know she can make it, if  we did then she can too!", another voice yelled back.

" Haven, look at me.", a voice said next to me and I opened my eyes to see Niall holding my hand and holding my legs down from thrashing.

" It hurts! make it stop!!", I screamed as I felt tears rush down my face as I looked at him.

" Your going to get through this ok, you have to fight it.", he said trying to reassure me but it wasn't working. Suddenly I started to feel light headed and my eyes started to roll in the back of my head.

" Harry are you ok?"

" Haven, open your eyes!"

I heard a 'thud' and manage to turn my head and see what the noise was and saw that it was Harry on the floor facing me. My eyes started to get heavy and I blinked once to see Harry's eyes roll in the back of his head as mine closed.

" HARRY!!!!"

"HAVEN!!!!"

    LOOK ON THE SIDE!!!!!