Untitled Part Four

"Good morning!" Were the first words I heard when I woke up, followed by a large horn. I leaned up on my right arm, Harry waking up next to me. We made eye contact for a brief second before looking over at the stage, where Eleanor stood in a knee length black dress that hugged her curves.

"I hope you've slept well. Round Two begins in exactly four minutes and twenty-three seconds." She looked down at a large gold watch secured to her right wrist as she spoke, and in this moment I realized how much I deeply despised her.

Harry moved off of me to his own chair and I brought my own legs back down in front of me.  "Type in your passcodes to see the course hint and pack quickly.  Begin making your way toward the door below me, once again it will lead you to the course.  Have fun out there."  She let out a pitched giggle at the end that made me cringe.

I tapped on my screen and typed in my password quickly.   The screen instantly read, "Don't believe everything you see." 

"These hints are bloody stupid, they don't help with anything!"  I said pissed off.  Harry glanced at me, packing his dark black bag with items - water, cookies, rope. "Why rope?"  I asked curiously.  He zipped up his bag and looked at me.  "I'm a very clumsy person, and I don't want to die, and I don't know it just seems somewhat helpful."  He blushed as he said this, and I frowned.

"I hope not too clumsy, it'd suck to have you die on me."  I said and he weakly smiled at me before replying.  "I hope not either."

All I packed were water and some crackers because  this hint was stupid and unhelpful and I didn't know what else to bring.

People were already heading to the door that would lead to possibly plenty deaths within the next eight hours.

"Don't die on me, okay?" I asked, putting on my black and white converse, the closest to running shoes i had.  "Same for you, Tomlinson."  He said, smiling at me.  I smiled back and shut my locker.  We both walked side by side toward the door.  The small screen above it read "12 seconds" while counting down.  I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

The second the timer hit zero, the door popped open.  Everyone began entering one at a time and before I knew it, it was my turn.  "See you in there."  Harry called to me and than it went silent.

"Harry you still there?" I asked aloud, but when I got no replies back, and it was still completely silent, I began to freak out.

I was just about to take off running in absolute fear when a voice rang out through the silent air.

"Hello participants.  This challenge will mess with your minds. Fear is a very captivating emotion that many people struggle to overcome.  Be prepared for everything, don't believe everything you see, and be prepared to face your deepest fears.  Good luck."

The light turned on,  and I was suddenly outside. There were people running around everywhere.   All I can hear were screams.

I saw a older man dressed in a military outfit standing behind a wall with his back to me. I walked up to him.

"Excuse me, um what's with the chaos? ". I asked.  He didn't seem to notice my presence,  so I slowly moved my hand up and tapped his shoulder.

I was knocked back in fear once he turned around,  letting out a snarly growl. He had blood all over his face, dead skin stuck in his teeth.

He was a freaking zombie.

"What the hell man!" I yelled horrified as he tried to bite into my arm. I pushed him backwards and ran.

It was than I noticed. There were people attacking each other,  biting into flesh. I even saw a little girl sluggishly walking down the street with her jaw ripped off.

My eyes gazed through the crowd quickly.

Curly hair. I paused.

"Harry?". I asked myself.  He was a few people ahead of Me,  but I can tell it was him.

"Harry! " I called out,  beginning to push through the people,  looking at their faces as I passed. A snarling guy without an eye passed by me, missing me by a few inches.

After pausing for a second of fear and relief,  I continued going after him.

"Harry,  it's me,  Louis.". I said, trying to get his attention. There was a child in front of me,  so I carefully pushed passed him before reaching Harry.

"Harry,  thank go-" I pulled his shoulder,  making him face me,  before letting out a scream.

His face was a darker,  muddy color,  eyes bloodshot red. He had blood in his mouth and his left cheek was bittin off. His hair was dirty and all over the place.  It was plain horrific.

I stumbled back in shock when he leaned forward and bit into my lower arm,  making me let out a horrific scream.

The scene changed.  It was so fast I didn't even notice at first.

The first thing I noticed was that my arm was still bleeding .  Blood was just pouring out of the large gash.

Before I can use my shirt to cover the wound,  I saw another figure out of the corner of my eye.

I was in an alley,  I noticed. There was a large figure standing maybe twelve feet away from me.  I couldn't really tell how he looked but I saw the outline of his hair and noticed he had an Afro.

"Uh,  hello? " I asked hesitantly.

He stepped forward,  allowing me to see his face.

"Holy fucking shit. ". I squeeked.   It was a clown.  A freaking clown.

I completely forgot about the gash on my arm and took off running.

He let out a maniac laugh before beginning to sprint after me.

"Screw this!" I buffed, noticing him advancing on me.

I took off my jacket, tore the sleeve off, and threw it at the clown.

It hit the target perfectly and landed over his head, giving me a head start.

I ran faster while tying the remaining sleeve to the large gash on my arm .

I looked back as I ran, and next thing I know the ground was opening beneath me and I was falling.

I was falling from the sky, hundreds of feet high.

There was a bunch of shards of building falling around me at the same Time, and a large table came hurtling at me at a faster speed.

"Shit!" I screamed, looking around me.

There was a cardboard to my right, a chair below me, and check! A rope attached to a ledge of what looked to be the top of a building .

I grabbed the rope, the table knocking into my leg with a bloody and painful smack.

I screamed louder than I've ever screamed in my entire life.

Than everything went black.

You know what guys it's been too long since I've updated this story and I'm sorry. I was focusing more on my other story French because that got much more response than this one.

I'm getting back on updating this one though, so no worries .

A comment never hurt nobody btw . :)

1228 words