Katelyn's Box

Katelyn's POV:

I walked back up the stairs and went to my closet. I accidentally knocked over a box so I just kicked it back in the closet but forgot to shut the door. "Katelyn~Sama! Nicole is ready to go to the diner!" I totally forgot. I sprinted downstairs. "Aphmau don't go in my room!" I yelled running out the door. "Okay I won't!" I yelled back with my fingers crossed behind my back. Katelyn got in Nicole's car and left. I walked upstairs into Katelyn's room. I saw a box on the floor full of books. They were all Katelyn's old diaries. "IMA READ THEM ALL!" I whisper yelled. "I picked up a light blue one with the number one on it.

Journal entry 27

Today I went out with Jeffory, we went to a yogurt place downtown. I went to get our orders and when I turned around Jeffory was leaving, with another girl.

I felt bad for Katelyn, she got walked out on. I looked up and Kawaii~Chan was standing there. "Apmau~Senpai learn to read in your head." I stood up. "Well excuse me." I said sassily. "Well at least I'm not a short potato!" Kawaii~Chan yelled. "Where did your third person speech go?" I asked. "I think Author~Kun got lazy again." "I can be lazy if I want!" Bacon yelled. "Get back into character this is a fanfic." "Sorry Author~Kun." I put Katelyn's box of old diaries back on her shelf. Then went downstairs for a soda.

Kawaii~Chan's POV:

Kawaii~Chan followed Aphmau~Senpai into the kitchen. "Aphnau~Senpai do you need help?" Kawaii~Chan asked. Aphmau~Senpai said no and kept struggling, so Kawaii~Chan took it from her and opened it with ease. "Why is everyone stronger than me!" Aphmau~Senpai screamed.

Katelyn's POV:

I walked back inside the house and upstairs to my room. Everything was cleaned up. "Who went in my room?!" I yelled. "Meep!" Aphmau said when I walked back downstairs. "Aphmau I told you not to." She was blushing so she was clearly hiding something from me. "You found something, didn't you?" I said. "N-No!" She said. "Why you lying." I said. "Cause what I found was really bad." I was so confused, until I realized that my box was also picked up, and my diary was missing from it. "Its probably nothing." I said about to go upstairs. "Can we talk Katelyn?" I turned around to face Aphmau. "Okay." I said. "Are you okay?" She asked like she was talking to a hurt animal. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "Jeffory when he walked out on you, you didn't feel suicidal did you?" She asked. "I'm still not comfortable talking about Jeffory." I say with tears forming in my eyes. "Sorry but I need to know." She said. "Why?" I asked. "So I can confront him and if things go south, I can put it on his gravestone." I flinched and walked upstairs. "Don't, it won't solve anything. He has a girlfriend and I'm still sad and alone and depressed." When I got to the top of the stairs I turned to look back at her. "And no, I've never felt suicidal, only hatred."

Okay so...
This book with fuck with your feels. I sorry. Anyways eat more bacon. Tank you for reading dis.
"Author~Kun your not funny anymore." *sniffle* well then I guess you won't make cookies. "Jerk." Shut up so the chapter can end.