Aphamau Got Taller

Katelyn's POV:

I woke up on top of Travis. I slowly began to realize his shirt was off. I jumped of the couch screaming. "Katelyn! What happened?" He asked sitting up. "Where is your shirt?" I asked practically yelling. I looked down immediately regretting it. "Where are your pants Travis?" I asked. "Over there with my shirt." He said winking. I started to become very flustered. "What's wrong Kate-" I cut him off. "We didnt- did we?" I asked. "No, all we did was watch Netflix. Then you fell asleep, so we chilled." He said smiling. "Travis! I'm just- nevermind." I said walking upstairs to my room.

Travis's POV:

"Katelyn you forgot something!" I yelled. She turned and walked back towards me. "What did I forget?" She asked. "My cuddles." I said pulling her back down with me. "Travis!" She giggled. "Hey Katelyn, do you know where my-" Aphmau said walking into the room. "Get a room!" She yelled covering her eyes. I realized I wasn't wearing a shirt, or pants. "This is not what it looks like!" Katelyn yelled. "Katelyn! I can't have mini Katelyn and Travis, running around everywhere!" She walked upstairs. Still covering her eyes. "I love you." I said kissing Katelyn's forehead. "I love you too, idiot." She said flipping me over. She was sitting on my chest. She turned on the TV. "You should put on some pants." She said. "Oh yeah." I mumbled. I walked over to my pants and put them on. When I turned Katelyn was staring at me. "Do you like what you see?" I asked flexing and biting my lip. She blushed a light shade of pink. I winked and she walked upstairs. I quickly followed. She walked in and I was with her, its like he didn't even see me. She pulled off her pants and put on jean shorts. "Oh yeah, I forgot to say cover your eyes." She said. I layer down on her bed and took a nap. I felt her climb in with me. "Katelyn." I said. "Yeah?" She replied. "Your warm." I said awkwardly. "Guys! I grew a full inch over night!" Aphmau said running into my bedroom. "Good for you, that inch totally solved all the world a problems." Katelyn said sarcastically.

Anyway, that was a lazy chapter. Only 300+ words.
#YOUR2SHORT (that sounds wrong) have you seen the OC contest? If not go to my AARMAU BOOK and go to the last chapter. Hope you participate!