IDK what to call this

Travis's POV:

"Andrew." Katelyn sobbed. "I will find him and bring him yo justice!" I yelled. "He started stalking me after I broke up with him." She whimpered. "He won't leave me alone." She broke down into tears again. I hugged her and stood up. "Where are you going?" She asked with a worried expression. "To take care of Andrew." I said. I walked out of the door. Then instantly walked back inside. "Where does he live exactly?" She stood up and walked out of her room. "I'll drive you there." She mumbled. We walked outside and she got in her car. I opened her door for her. "Thanks." She said softly. I got in and she drove me to a huge group of apartments. "Number 37." She said watching me get out of the car. I walked up to the door and knocked. A man a few inches taller than me answered the door. "What do you want?" He asked. "For you to stay the hell away from my girl!" I yelled. He slapped me. "She's still mine." He chuckled. "I won't let her break up with me." I punched him in the gut. He fell to the ground. "Well your about to." Andrew was taller than me but a little fatter, but my muscles were bigger. "You don't know what your getting into." He mumbled. He tripped me and I fell. He got on top of me and punched my jaw. I punched his eye. We both brawled on the ground until we heard a car door shut. "Just stop already!" Katelyn yelled. She walked over and kicked Andrew in his face. She grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back to the car. "Travis, learn to fight." She said. "Only if you teach me the moves." I said winking. She blushed and drove us home. "Want to come inside?" She asked. "If you want me to." I said walking inside. We watched Netflix for a while. Katelyn fell asleep on my shoulder. She was so peaceful. I fell asleep staring at her.

Aphmau's POV:

"I think my job is done." I said to myself. Kawaii~Chan walked into the basement. "Aphmau~Senpai, what are you doing?" I stood up putting on a fake mustache. "I'm playing FBI Kawaii~Chan, you got a problem?" I asked. "Kinda..." She walked back upstairs. Can I play? "No your the narrator." Oh, okay then. Can I end the chapter? "Yeah sure." Thanks for reading! •3•