chapter 13

Once Eloise got her coat and hat on after meeting outside, she took out binoculars and started to look around for the Prince of Kushin visiting the Plaza for the Ball, unknowing that he was right next to her and was her new friend. "Now, if you were my date, where would you be?" she rhetorically asked as she looked all around with her binoculars to find the prince.

"Closer than you think." Akito whispered to himself.

"What's that?" Leon noticed one spot that stood out better than the others.

"Only Central Park," Eloise smiled. "The most wonderful park..." she then realized that Leon had a lot of questions for someone who she thought lived around these parts. "I thought your school was in New York?"

"It is... But I don't get out much." Leon explained.

"You mean you live here, yet you've never seen the city?!" Eloise thought that was an outrage. "Why didn't you say so? Come on!"

"Looks like you'll be getting a tour." Estelle smiled.

"But, Eloise, what about looking for your date?" Vincent asked.

"The prince will have to wait!" Eloise replied overly dramatically and raised her hand high.

Leon gave her a glance. "The prince?"

"You absolutely can't tell a soul," Eloise put her hands on his shoulders as she smiled dreamily. "But yes, the Prince of Kushin is taking me to the ball~..."

"Yep." Ditto smiled.

Leon had a little laugh.

"I'm absolutely serious!" Eloise noticed his laugh. "Now... Um... You either stop or I won't show you New York!" she then firmly pouted at him.

"Okay, okay, he'll stop." Akito said.

Leon made himself stop laughing, but he did find Eloise's pout adorable and funny, luckily, he found himself to stop.

"Good." Eloise nodded and ran off with them to allow Leon to have a tour of her home in New York City.

"Once upon a time in New York City..." Vincent sang to himself lazily.

Akito and Estelle then glanced to their older brother.

"It's a song I used to sing to myself before I met you guys," Vincent explained. "It always made me feel a little more at home, but something deep inside of me told me that I didn't belong here."

"Well, then, why don't you sing it now?" Estelle asked.

"Only if you don't mind..." Vincent smiled shyly. "I don't sing in public much..."

"Go ahead, it would be perfect for our little tour." Akito suggested.

"Well, all right..." Vincent sighed before he started the song. "Now it's always once upon a time in New York City... It's a big old, bad old, tough old town, it's true, But beginnings are contagious there, They're always setting stages there, They're always turning pages there for you~ Ain't great the way it begins in New York City? Right away you're making time and making friends!" he continued singing. "No one cares where you were yesterday if they pick you out you're on your way to a once upon a time, it never ends!!!"

Akito and Estelle were surprised at Vincent's singing talents.

"So don't be shy get out there, Let go and try believing that you're the guy they're dying to see," Vincent sang. "'Cuz dreams, no crime, not once upon a time, Once upon a time in New York City."

Vulpix smiled up to his 'papa' as they were going around for Eloise's personal tour of the city she lived in.

"If it's always once upon a time in New York City, Why does nightfall find you feeling so alone?" Vincent sang. "How could anyone stay starry-eyed when it's raining cats and dogs outside and the rain is saying 'Now you're on your own'?"

Eloise walked ahead of everyone since she knew the city a whole lot better than they did, especially Leon.

"So don't be scared, Though yesterday no one cared, They're getting your place prepared where you want to be," Vincent sang. "Keep dream alive dreaming is how the strong survive, Once upon a time in New York City."

The kids and Pokemon were then on their way with traveling.