chapter 7

It seemed to had lasted until morning. Akito got to the last page, then yawned and flopped back against the bed, lulling his eyes shut.

"Morning, Akito." Estelle greeted her twin.

"Hm?" Akito looked over.

"Hi." Estelle smiled.

"Morning already?" Akito asked.

"Oui, oui." Felicity nodded.

Vincent was staring out the window, yet again.

"Wow, I guess that book longer than I thought." Akito yawned.

The Fudo siblings and their cousin then got dressed and ready for the morning.

Eloise was already awake and had a sneaky smirk on her face that only her cousins noticed.

"All right, what's up?" Vincent asked her.

"The Prince of Kushin is coming to the hotel for the Ball." Eloise replied.

"And your plan is?" Akito asked.

"I'm going to ask him to be my date for the ball." Eloise replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Cool." Estelle smiled.

Eloise had a lot of questions this morning as she sat upside down in her arm chair while on the telephone with room service, but no one answered yet. "How would I find the prince? How would I get him to ask me to the ball? What did Mr. Nye want to talk about? What did my mother send me? And what would happen if you threw a pitcher of water down the mail chute?... That's rather a lot to think about when you're six."

'Yes, Eloise?' a voice finally replied to her.

Eloise then sat right side up. "Yes, it's Eloise," she informed before going on. "We'd like six croissants, an artichoke--"

Nanny put her hand up.

"Oatmeal so I don't dry up, with four orders of pancakes..." Eloise then continued, adding in the pancakes for her cousins since they liked them the last time, then saw Nanny gestured again. "And some rather hot coffee, and charge it please, thank you very much."

"Can't wait for breakfast." Estelle smiled.

Eloise ran all the way to the door and opened it, then ran right back and sat back in her chair.

Nanny glanced at her for that. "Well?"

"Well?" Eloise looked back.

"The door." Nanny prompted.

"The chair." Eloise sunk in her seat.

Nanny shook her head, then stood up to walk over and get the door. "I don't know what's happened to your manners this morning..."

Eloise watched her nanny get up to close the door, then smirked once she did.

"What are you to?" Akito smirked.

"Oh, nuthin'..." Eloise smiled not so innocently.

Nanny went over to close the doors, but as she did, the man from the morning before was walking by which made her instantly stop.

"You knew that would happen, didn't you?" Akito whispered to Eloise.

"Maybe?" Eloise giggled innocently.

"You sneaky little girl." Estelle giggled.

Eloise put her hand to her mouth and giggled back. "Merci beacuop."

Nanny froze as she watched Sir Wilkes walk off, he looked over to the woman slightly and tipped his hat to her and she smiled back shyly, trying to close the door, but was as nervous as a shy school girl.