Lets take it futher part 1 (justin bieber story)

Chapter1:
You woke up hearing justins soft voice saying "wake up y/n it's time for the interview " you mumbled "erh I'am so tired babe" you felt justin's soft lips Kiss your cheek as he said "we only have 1 hour left" so you jumped out of bed and put on white high heals with a flowing purple dress because you knew it was justin's favourite colour. As justin waited for you at the bottom of the stairs you came rushing down the stairs justin was gob smacked he said "wow y/n you look ,you cut him of with a kiss and said "come on we don't have time " you both jumped in the car and drove off.

You arrived at the interview just in time as you both sat down next to eachother the interviewer came in and started asking you questions first.

Interviewer:so how long have you both been together are you enjoying your time with him?

You:well we have been together for around 3 years and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

You turned to justin and smiled and the kissed him on the cheek

Interviewer:aww aren't you to the sweetest couple ok now y/n do you find it hard knowing everywhere you go fans will follow you?

You:I don't mind actually I don't rub it in to his fans that I am dating him.

Interviewer:that's good so now let's go ask justin some questions . so justin what did you do it for y/n birthday?

Justin:idk man you are gonna have to find out !

As you giggled justin set his hand on your lap.

Interviewer:I guess that's yes hahaha are you looking forward to have babies ?

Justin:man what questions are these but I really want to be a dad soon!

Interviewer:you will be a great dad ok so that's all the time we have today let's cheer for y/n an justin for being on the show today thanks you guys.

As you where walking out justin kissed you and said "babe I am ready to be a dad can we try tonight"

To told him that you will try tonight and then You said" dont get upset if it doesn't work babe"

Justin smiled at you and you both drove home.

To be continued