Lets take it futher part 60

Chapter 60

Next morning you and Justin where meeting Bethany and your dad at the bridal and groom shop when you got there Bethany and your dad where waiting.

Bethany:y/n come on she got the dresses ready

Justin sat down next to your dad they both started talking and Bethany grabbed your hand and dragged you into the dressing room you looked behind you and Justin smirked.

Bethany:ok put on this dress with the gold sparkled at the breast line

You put the dress on and Bethany put on her bridal dress you walked to show them when Justin saw you and his mouth dropped he got up and hugged you tightly he spun you around and thrust his lips against yours "y/n your beautiful" "aww baby"

Your dad couldn't see Bethany's dress on her so your dad was waiting for Justin to try on the suits.

You and Bethany got out of the dresses and sat down waiting on Justin and your dad to come out they finally came out you stood up and hugged him "well aye handsome" "aye sexy" Justin got changed again and Bethany and your dad bought the suits and dresses you and Justin went home and got on a sexy bikini and Justin got on shorts and no top.

Justin:come in sexy

You:k I am coming now

You put high waisted shorts over your bikini and put on a crop top. you got in the car and drove off when you got to the beach you both sat down on a beach chair underneath a palm tree you rubbed sun cream on Justin's back and then started running it on his stomach.

Then he did you, you put your sunglasses on and relaxed after 1 hour you both went home.

Pattie dropped the kids off at your house he next day you where getting ready for the wedding so you went over to patties to get dressed cause you didn't want Justin to see you until it started. Justin was getting dressed at the house with the kids.

Pattie:that dress looks beautiful on you Hun

You:love that dress on you it totally suits you

You got on big white high heels with a gold sparkles on the heal you and pattie left and went to the church all of the guests where there your dad and Justin and the kids where waiting at the alter as you and pattie walked down the isle with Bethany walking behind in her big white dress Justin was gob smacked his smiled at you and you sat down next to him at the end of the isle.

Justin:*whispers* you look beautiful baby

You:*whispers*aww baby you look so cute in your suit and so does the kids

Justin:*whispers*yeah I got them dressed Connor wouldn't get up out of bed haha

You:omg haha

The priest started talking and Justin held your hand tightly he pecked your lips when the wedding was over you got into a limo with pattie Justin and the kids and Bethany and your dad got into another limo as the guests drove in there car to the party in a fancy restaurant.

Pattie:y/n looks beautiful doesn't she

Justin:yeah she is so beautiful

You:*blushes* aww pattie you look gorgeous in that dress and Justin you look so cute and so does the kids

Connor:my mummy is the princess and my daddy is the prince and nanny you are the fairy god mother !

Pattie:aww and what do mummy and daddy do all the time

Connor:kiss hehe when I have a girlfriend I am going to treat her like a princess the way daddy does to mummy

Justin:aww you going to be like daddy then