Lets take it futher part 5

Chapter 5

1 year later

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR.
You ran into the sitting room where justin and Connor where playing remote cars that you gave Connor for his birthday you said to Connor "how's my handsome wee buddy" Connor replied in a cute baby voice "me and daddy are playing cars and I am beating him" justin looked at you and said "babe I thought I was your handsome man" you giggled and said "babe I kno, you got cut of by Connor he said "daddy I am her handsome buddy haha she loves me more" justin started tickling connor saying "oh I don't think so wee man our only 1" Connor laughed justin stood up and piked you up Connor started screaming "let mummy down haha mummy he got you" you laughed and you said "catch me if you can buddy" Connor started chasing you while justin was still carrying you running around and justin said "haha never going to get me"

You and Connor where watching a kiddies movie justin was just staring at you with a big smile "juju why you looking at me haha" he said "sorry babe can't help it let's go to the beach" Connor screamed "BEACH BEACH LEGGO" y'all got in the car and drove off.

You finally arrived justin ran over to the beach you screamed "JUJU WHERE YOU GOING" he left you with Connor you piked Connor up and ran over to the beach where justin was.
Connor ran over to justin you finally caught up with justin you where standing in front of justin he got down on 1 knee and said "will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me " you burst out in tear you couldn't stop crying you where stuttering saying "y-y-yes OMB justin I LOVE Y-Y-You" justin cried to saying "baby dont cry aww baby" Connor ran over and hugged you and said "mummy dont cry I love you" you have Connor a kiss on the cheek.

You piked Connor up and held justins hand at the same time justin said "babe when we going to have the wedding" you said "2 weeks away we better get started"

To be continued