Lets take it futer part 4

Chapter 4

9 months later

You woke up and screamed "babe my water broke " justin said "hold on babe jump in the car" it was ok cause you both fell asleep in your clothes so that was fine.

You finally arrived at the hospital justin carried you up to a room in the hospital lots of nurse came rushing in.

They said to justin "sorry you have to leave" I screamed "no he's staying right here next to me I need him" justin said "aww y/n I love you but you have to push that baby out now.

Nurse screamed "PUSH PUSH" you held justins hand tight and pushed justin said "breath breath in and out babe" you pushed for the last time and the baby came out.

The nurse left you justin and the baby alone justin started crying "babe what are you calling our son" you said "babe you name it" you ran your fingers though his hair and he said "babe can we call it Connor" you said quietly "babe I love it" justin held the baby for the first time and a tear fell from his eyes you got up still in pain you set the baby in the crib.

After you did that you sat on Justin's Lap so you where facing him your legs wrapped around him he let out a moan so kissed his neck and licked it softly and then justin started biting your ear and you moaned you said to him "babe we just had a baby and we already about to make out again" you grabed his dick while his hand was on your breast.

You bought the baby home he was very tired so you and justin sat on the sofa making out justin was hanging of the sofa you where going up and down slowy while justin was moaning you lifted his back up and you lay On the sofa naked justin was naked to he licked all around your body and you did it to him.

You both had to stop because the baby was crying so you put your clothes back on and ran upstairs and started singing to the baby.

To be continued