Lets take it futher part 37

Chapter 37

Justin helped you up on the horse justin got on another horse beside it.

You:who's horse are these

Justin:I don't know haha wanna have a race follow me

You and justin went down to the bottom of the field on the horse

Justin:first 1 to get to the wins 1,2,3 go

You both made the horse runs as fast as it could "omg juju I am going to win haha" justin shouted back "no I am" it turned out to be a tie "haha juju we both win" justin reached out his hand and your held it using you other hand to stay on the horse the horse walked slowly justin leaned over and kissed you on the cheek you both got of the horse started play fighting in the fields.

Justin started tickling you "juju haha stop it" he got up and so did you, you jumped in his back and said "giddy up" he started running you threw your hands in the air then you held onto justin and kissed his from behind you both went over to the car it was getting late it started to rain heavily.

Justin:quickly get in the car haha

You both hoped into the car justin turned the engine on and the car wouldn't go

You:justin what's happening quickly it's raining

Justin:we are out if petrol babe

You:how we getting home

The rain started pounding down you both got in the back seat you where both soaking wet

You:I am freezing

Justin cuddled you and put a raincoat around both of you he kissed your wet face

Justin:it's ok baby

Justin pulled you on top of him your toungues started fighting he started kissing your neck and you moaned you seen a person comin up to the car he handed you petrol and walked away you shouted "thankyou" justin poured the petrol into the car.And you drove off.

You arrived home before you went inside you and justin kissed in the pouring rain he smiled he set his hand on your cheek and after you walked through the door laughing Stephen needed to go home so he left when you both came in and went up to the bathroom to get dried of.

You:we need to go shopping tomorrow I need new clothes can you come with me

Justin:sure babe

You:thanks baby can u hand me over a towel

Justin threw you a towel over you started taking you clothes of justin stared at you and licked his lips "juju unhook my bra please" "I'd love to" he unhooked you bra and you took your panties off and wrapped the towel around you. you put on a dry bra and dry panties and got into bed.

*next morning*

You got up and put on a crop top and jeggings and a SnapBack you woke justin up and he got changed

You:get Connor and Luke dressed I will get the pram ready

Justin:ok babe

He got the kids dressed you put the prams into the back of the car and set Connor and Luke in the back seats and you and justin drove off into town.

You arrived at the mall and took out the prams you set Connor in one and Luke in the other pram justin pushed Connors pram and you pushed Luke's pram "juju I need to go into this shop c'mon" use went into the shop and you looked around for clothes "y/n what about this dress" "sure I will go try it on" you went into the changing rooms justin was waiting outside you finally finished and you opened the door "is it ok of to much breast" "y/n it's beautiful" "haha ok so I will get this one any other clothes you would want me to wear" justin picked up some clothes and you bought them and you went over to the men's shop "stay here baby I am going to look for clothes" "sure baby I guess men only shop haha" justin took the 2 boys with him you waited on the bench for a while a boy came over around 19.

Boy:hey beautiful how you doing

You:sorry I have a boyfriend please get away if you don't mind

Boy:ah baby I will stay here right by your side

He sat down next to you and you moved away a bit

You:please get away

Boy:kiss me babe

Justin came running out with the boys

To be continued