Jealous - part one

"PARK JIMIN!" My voice rang through the apartment we shared. I heard our cat meow as she padded her way over to me.
"Hello Ray." I smiled as I crouched down to pet the white cat. Seconds later the kitten jumped on my back and slammed his head into my skull.
"Nice to see you too Ash." I pulled the gray kitten over my shoulder and tickled his belly then set him on the floor. Standing up I walked to the living room, empty.
"Off to the kitchen." I sighed. That room was also empty, along with the bathroom, our room, and the spare room. Exhaling deeply I attempted to keep from getting angry that he wasn't here.
"Fine. I'm going out since you don't wanna be here." I gritted through my teeth. Just as I locked the door my phone beeped. 'Hey babe. I'm hanging out with the boys. I'll be home later. Love you. ~Jimin.' A low growl left my throat and I shoved my phone in my purse.
"Whoa. Someone is really mad." I jumped at the sudden voice behind me and spin to face the figure.
"You scared the hell out of me Jeon Jungkook!" I semi yelled punching his shoulder. He laughed and walked with me out of the building.
"I though you were with Jimin. He said he was hanging out with the boys." I asked confused. Jungkook looked at me confused.
"I had no clue the others were meeting up. But too late I'm here to spend a few hours with my best friend." He chuckled and threw his arm over my shoulder. We walked around town chatting about everything and anything. I laughed at the stupid jokes he learned from the boys. I told him about Ray and Ash. After a few more hours of talking he walked me back to my apartment.
"It was nice hanging out with my best friend again! I missed you so much!" I exclaimed and hugged Jungkook. He chuckled and hug me back.
"Yeah. I missed you too." We heard the apartment door swing open. Letting go of the the hug I turned to see Jimin looking at me angrily, then he glared at Jungkook.
"Bye ____. See ya later best friend." He waved and chuckled while walking back down the hall. Sighing I shimmied past Jimin and into the living room.
"Where have you been!?" Jimin shouted and pulled my wrist so I would face him.
"You were with the boys, what does it matter?" I asked with a deadly calm to my voice. His eyes widened in bewilderment.
"I've been waiting for you for 3 hours! Were you with Jungkook this whole time?" He spat, his grip on my wrist getting tighter. My eyes gained a layer of salty water from the pain but I wouldn't let it show.
"Yes I was with Jungkook. He's my best friend Jimin." Stating that I tried to stay calm, I didn't want to fight with Jimin. His eyebrows furrowed and his grip got tighter. I let out an unavoidable squeal of pain as tears left my eyes. His shocked face didn't go unnoticed from my blurry sight.
"Babe... I didn't mean to hurt you. I swear." His voice cracked in pain.
"YOU'RE LETTING JEALOUSY CONSUME YOU JIMIN! Think before you act and enjoy sleeping on the couch." The words left my mouth as quick as the tears that left my eyes. I stalked off to the bedroom and slammed the door.
"What the hell was he thinking getting mad at me!? He ditched me on our day to be together to hang out with the boys!" I paced around the room and seethed quietly to myself. I changed and plopped onto the bed, shortly after falling asleep.