Let It Out !

Ray's pov...

I climbed up Monica's window that was open, she wasnt in here yet, I turned the lights off and sat on her bed...

Monica's pov...

After I left roc I went back up to my room, it was dark ? But I swear I left the light on ? The window was wide opened I was scared, I turned the lights on and there I saw ray sitting on the bed, looking pissed af...

Me; oh ray ? You uh scared me
Ray; you lied to me
Me; what you talking about ?
Ray; don't play stupid I heard you and roc talking and I took a picture of y'all hugging*getting vex* I thought you was still the same old Monica ?
Me; no ray I to,d you I've changed ever since the last I saw everyone, I don't want nothing to do with what your doing its not cool
Ray; I'm in love Monica
Me; well this ain't the way to be showing it ray

Ray got off the bed and pushed me on it, I was afraid, what was he gonna do to me ?

Roc's pov...

Me; when did you get back ?
Tj; mum and dad picked us up
Me; oo*kisses tj* I'm happy y'all home
Tj; it's good to be home too

I went I to the bathroom and had a shower and came out in my pj trousers but no top the. Got into bed beside tj...

Tj; what you thinking ?
Me; welllll....

Tj smirked @ me and started kissing me, I kissed her back, we found out self making out non stop, I knew where this was going, but then...

Shante&Romeo;*cries*
Tj; umm*looks @ roc*
Me; why me
Tj; because I just got out of hospital
Me; don't they need to get uh ?
Tj; no, that's too much pain boo just go down stairs and make some
Me; fine

I sighed and walked down stairs making both babies a warm bottle of milk the. Walked back upstairs...

Tj; the quicker you feed em the quicker you get me

Tj was teasing me as she took her jumper off revelling that she was only in her bra along with he regains only in her undies, she got under the covers grinning @ me...

Me; okay okay

I could feel my self growing, I took both babies out their cots and placed both bottles in their mouths watching them drink it, I felt like a full grown man, this was hard work, as they both got to the middle of drinking they started to drift off again, I picked them up and slowly lay them back into their cots...

Tj; come here then bad boy

Ray's pov...

~45mins later~

Me; that was great
Monica;...

I smirked @ Monica's body and left her house out the window, if you haven't guessed I've changed...ALOT ...