(CHAPTER 19)

"Happy 4th anniversary Nam Haein and Koo Junhoe" said Donghyuk as Haein answered his call.

"Urgh, I think Junnie is the one that called me. Thank you anyway Donghyuk-ah!" said Haein cheered.

"Ahh, June a little bit busy. Actually I called you because June asked you to go to Cafe World. He wanna give you surprise. Remember to take a sit beside windows. Ahh and he also said that he loves you" said Donghyuk.

"Why didn't he just called me?" asked Haein.

"I already said right that he was busy now" said Donghyuk.

"Ohh, okay. Thanks for the information anyway!" said Haein before ended the call.

"What should I wear hurm" said Haein while walking to her wardrobe.

"Junnie love to see I'm wearing this blouse" said Haein smiled as she took a beautiful blue blouse that was given by Junhoe and went to take a bath.

"I really can't wait to meet Junnie! I really miss him! It's been awhile didn't meet him. I wonder if he got more handsome now" said Haein excitedly while applying pink lipstick at her lip. After she done, she went to tell Hyunji and Hyemin that she wanna go to Cafe World but they are not at the dorm either anywhere at the building.

"I wonder where are them" mumbled Haein. Then she walked to Cafe World since it was close with DREAM HIGH building and after she got there, she took a sit beside the window as what Donghyuk asked. The waiter came to her and she ordered a cup of latte. After a few minutes there, she heard that someone shouted her name and the moment when she turned to see who do call her, she saw Junhoe hugging a teddy bear with a few banner wrote

"Nam Haein my precious angel".

"It's been 4 years were dating right?".

"Today, I wanna end our relationship as couple and get married".

"I will be your husband, and you will be my wife".

"Haein-ah, will you marry me?".

Haein was really shocked and went out from the cafe.

"Junnieeee" said Haein cupping her blushed cheeks and cried because of happiness. The other members was at his back.

"Go get Haein and give her the ring!" said the other members. When the pedestrian traffic light near the zebra cross turned green, Junhoe went to across the road. As Junhoe started walked, a black car was drove crazily and hit Junhoe which made Junhoe thrown and his head hit the road divider. Haein froze because she saw everything that happened to Junhoe. It was so sudden. Junhoe was lying near the road divider. The car that hit Junhoe already drove away. The other members quickly run to get Junhoe. His head was bleeding because he hit the road divider. Then Haein quickly run towards Junhoe and lied Junhoe's bleeding head on her lap.

"Junnieee, please hold on. Donghyuk-ah, please call the ambulance. Chanuu, call your manager" said Haein while wiping Junhoe's bleeding head using her palm with tears falling down through her cheeks.

"Haein-ah.." said Junhoe weakly while holding Haein's hand.

"Junnie, I know you're strong. Please. Hold on" said Haein while stroking Junhoe's hair.

"Haein-ah, I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you for the rest of my life. I hope that you'll find someone better than me to replace me. Find someone that can shed your tears, that can treat you as well as me, that can cook for you and that can be your doctor when you're injured. Haein-ah, don't be a crybaby anymore. Be a strong girl okay? I couldn't hold it again. I hope that you lived well. Please don't cry because I couldn't shed your tears again. Please don't get injured because I can't be your doctor again.."