(CHAPTER 23)

"Junnie, I still can feel that you were by my side. I still can feel your warm touch. I still can see your smile" said Haein as she woke up from sleep seeing Junhoe wasn't by her side. How she wished that losing Junhoe was only a long nightmare and when she woke up seeing Junhoe by her side. But this was reality. Then she went to Junhoe's room. Her tears falling down when she saw Junhoe's photo at the wall. She took Junhoe's favorite hoodie at his wardrobe.

"Junnie, I really miss you. I kept missing you day by day even it's already a month after you're gone" said Haein again. Then she took the picture of her that was carried by Junhoe on Junhoe's work table. At the frame wrote

"With my dear lovely future wife".

"Junnie, why you leave me so early? Why not we dead together?" said Haein while hugging the photo and Junhoe's hoodie. Suddenly she felt like someone touched her back. When she turned, it was Junhoe.

"Junnie? You're still alive?" shouted Haein excitedly.

"No Haein. I'm here because I miss you so much. I just want to see you and make sure you're safe. Haein-ah, you looked so skinny. Didn't you eat well? Haein-ah, you must eat to stay healthy. You're and idol right? You have to look good everyday" said Junhoe.

"Junnie, you know how much I miss you" said Haein while walking towards Junhoe to hug him but she can't. Junhoe was untouchable.

"Junnie, why I can't touch you" said Haein while crying.

"Because I'm dead already" said Junhoe calmly.

"But I can see you" asked Haein still sobbing.

"Haein, I'm dead already. But my spirit still alive. Haein, I want you to know that I'm happy living with mummy and daddy and so your parents. Haein, please don't always be sad and depressed. Remember your dream that you want to be a well known artist" said Junhoe.

"But Junnie, you're my strength. I'm weak when I'm without you. Junnie, few days ago, Mark kidnapped me.."

"Shh, I know everything that happened to you. And so who killed me. Mark right? And Hakyeon hyung do save you right? Haein, I want to that accept Hakyeon hyung if he confess to you. He was a good guy for you. Not like me that always mad at you. I believe that he will take care of you more than how I take care of you" said Junhoe which make Haein mad.

"No I only want you!" said Haein with shaky voice.

"I wish I can to be with you. Living with you and having a happy family with you. But this is my destiny. We can't live together. Please. Hakyeon hyung sincerely in love with you" said Junhoe smiling.

"Why Hakyeon oppa?" asked Haein.

"I can see your future Haein-ah. I can see how happy you are with Hakyeon hyung. I'm happy to see you having a happy family with Hakyeon hyung. So please, if you love me, accept Hakyeon hyung. Let my spirit calm because my spirit won't calm if you still didn't have anybody to care about you" said Junhoe.

"What are you kidding about? I miss you Junnie" said Haein cupping her face. Tears falling through her cheeks.

"I wish I can still shed your tears and comforting you when you're crying. Haein, I miss our memories" said Junhoe which make Haein crying loudly.