(CHAPTER 27)

Haein was staying at the dorm with Hyunji and Hyemin because she felt bored staying at house alone. Hakyeon asked her to stay with him and also VIXX members but Haein want to spend more time with her group members and doesn't want to disturb VIXX members.

"Where are two of you going today?" asked Haein to Hyunji and Hyemin that were busy prepare them self since they have a date with their boyfriend today.

"YiXing asked me to meet his parents. His mom said that she want to meet me since we will get married soon after YiXing finished his schedules at China" said Hyunji.

"Aww, you will meet your mother and father-in-law. Good luck anyway hahaha" said Haein to Hyunji. Hyunji smiled and nodded.

"Hanbin asked me out with him. It's been a long time I didn't date with him" said Hyemin while smiling.

"Ahh, I see, so I'm the one that have no activity today? Huhu" said Haein pouted.

"I'm sorry Haein-ah" said Hyemin.

"Hahahah it's okay Hyemin-ah. I can enjoy my day by myself today. Enjoy your day babes!" said Haein while giving her smile. Then Hyunji and Hyemin walked away from the dorm.

"So, what should I do now. Ahaa, I have an idea. I wanna clean up this dorm. Looked so messy" said Haein to herself. Then she rearrange the couch and books. She also moped the floor and clean the windows.

"Ahaa, I can see my pretty face here" said Haein fixing her hair as the window cleaned from dust. Then she went to D'MOCIAL's photo corner.

"Achuum! Urghh, dust really my enemies" mumbled Haein as she clean the dust at their photos. Then she found a picture of D'MOCIAL with iKON's members.

"Junnie, how are you? I want you to know that I'm doing well nowadays. I won't be a crybaby anymore" said Haein smiled. After she finished clean the dorm, she rest on the couch.

"Argh, it's been so long time I didn't work hard like this. I better take my bath now" said Haein then she reached her towel and walk to the bathroom. As she finished her bath, she dried her hair.

"Hmm, what I should do now. Oww, it's been a long time I didn't do self cam through V Apps. Let's do it" said Haein while took her phone and open V Apps.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Haein from D'MOCIAL imnida! How are you guys? Miss me? It's been a long time I didn't did self-cam. I'm alone in the dorm. Hyunji-ssi went to met her mother-in-law to be and father-in-law to be with YiXing. While Hyemin-ssi went dating with her beloved boyfriend, Hanbin. They leaved me alone here and asked me to do household. Hahaha, just kidding. Don't tell them that I told you guys about this hahaha. I just finished clean up our dorm. Hyunji-ssi and Hyemin-ssi just like never clean this dorm doe hahaha. Umm, I'm starving. Got to go now! Wanna find food for my tummy hahahaha. Saranghaeyo! Annyeong!" said Haein before ended her self cam. Then Haein went out to find food. Then she stopped in front of Cafe World and looked across the road where Junhoe accident and passed away there.

"Junnie, I miss you".

"Haein, is that you?" asked a guy while walking towards Haein.