(CHAPTER 21)

Next morning, Hakyeon went to Haein's house to see Haein's condition because Haein didn't talk much yesterday when he and Leo send her back to her house. He want to accompany Haein since she was leaving alone now.

"Haein-ah!" shouted Hakyeon while knocking the door.

"Haein-ah, it's me Hakyeon" shouted Hakyeon again and there's no respond from Haein. He tried to open the door knob and he surprised when it was unlocked.

"Haein-ah, why are the door didn't locked?" asked Hakyeon as he entered the house. He then closed the door and see Haein's messy condition house.

"Seems like Haein didn't clean her house. How can Haein live in this house with full of Junhoe's memories. She was really a tough girl" said Hakyeon while lifting Junhoe's photo on a coffee table. He then search for Haein since he couldn't find Haein at the living room and so kitchen.

"Haein-ah, eodigaseyo?!" shouted Hakyeon.

"Maybe she was in her room" said Hakyeon while climbing upstairs. Then he saw a door with Haein's name at the door.

"Haein's Kingdom".

"Ahh, I think Haein was here" said Hakyeon while opening the door.

"Not here?" asked Hakyeon confused.

"What door is that?" asked Hakyeon while went towards a half-opened door that was bathroom's door and he surprise when he saw Haein drowned in the tub full of water. Hakyeon quickly get Haein out from the tub. Haein's face was pale and cold.

"Haein-ah, what are you trying to do?" asked Hakyeon panicked. His tears almost flow when he saw Haein was unconscious. He checked Haein's pulse and it still throb.

"What have I do now? Give her resuscitation? But.. Urghh I must safe her" said Hakyeon. Then he take a decision to give her resuscitation. He put his lips at Haein's lips to help her breathing. He tried many times and suddenly Haein cough.

"Haein-ah. Luckily you're safe" said Hakyeon while hugging Haein. But Haein pushed him which make Hakyeon shocked.

"Why do you safe me? Why?! You should let me die. You.. You don't need to act like a hero. I want to follow Junnie!!" shouted Haein to Hakyeon while crying. Then she stand up and walk down to the kitchen followed by Hakyeon.

"Haein where are you going?" asked Hakyeon. Haein then grabbed a knife.

"Haein-ah please don't do crazy thing. Put that knife down. Junhoe might hate it when you do that" said Hakyeon softly when he saw Haein about to cut her hand.

"Nobody cares about me anymore. Nobody can protect me now. My family passed away and now Junnie also passed away! They all leaving me alone. This is not fair!" shouted Haein while crying.

"Haein-ah, you must think about your carrier. Your dream to be a successful artist. You still have your group members. Fans still loving you. Please don't do crazy thing Haein-ah" said Hakyeon while walking towards Haein.

"Stop there or I cut my hand for real" shouted Haein to Hakyeon. Hakyeon stop walking.

"Okay fine. But put that kinfe down. Please" said Hakyeon softly. He don't want Haein hurted.