(CHAPTER 25)

"Haein-ah" called Hakyeon in front of Haein's door house.

"Who's that?" asked Haein.

"Your oppa" answered Hakyeon and Haein opened the door.

"Haein-ah, your mouth wounded" said Hakyeon as he saw Haein's wounded mouth. He know that it might caused by Hyunji.

"Are you okay?" asked Hakyeon as he was invited by Haein into her house.

"Oppaaa, I need someone to talk with" said Haein crying while hugging Hakyeon. Her tears falling down through her cheeks. Hakyeon stroked Haein's hair.

"Don't cry. Uljimarayo Haein-ah. Oppa was here for you" said Hakyeon.

"Oppa, why do my life so ruined now? I lost my family, I lost Junnie and now my members mad at me. This is unfair. I am useless! I am nothing without Junnie!" said Haein while resting her head on Hakyeon's shoulder.

"Don't say like that Haein-ah. Don't worry. Oppa will always by your side" said Hakyeon while giving a hug to Haein.

"But why did your members scolded you?" asked Hakyeon.

"They called me many times because D'MOCIAL was invited to an event that I also should go with them. As oppa know that I forgot to bring my phone along" said Haein still sobing.

"Did they know that you're calling them many times?" asked Hakyeon softly.

"No, they said that they didn't received any single of my calls. Oppa, it's really heart breaking" said Haein while crying.

"It's okay Haein. Maybe they still mad on you. But I'm sure that you and your members will be alright then. Let them take their time. Or maybe I can accompany you to slow talk with them" said Hakyeon while stroking Haein's hair. Haein just nodded.

"Ahaa, let's go get some fresh air. So you can relax you mind" said Hakyeon while lifting Haein's chin.

"Didn't you have any schedules?" asked Haein.

"No for this week" said Hakyeon.

"Where do we go?" asked Haein.

"Where do you wanna go? How about shopping?" said Hakyeon and Haein nodded while smiling.

"Wait, I change my cloth first" said Haein and climb up to her room. Hakyeon just waiting for her at living room.

"Oppa kajaa!" shouted Haein.

"Ayyy, you're so beautiful. Let's go" said Hakyeon. Then, they arrived at the shopping complex.

"Tell me what you want to buy. I'll but it for you" said Hakyeon while grabbing Haein's hand and entered a boutique.

"How about this? You like pink colour?" asked Hakyeon while showing a pink blouse to Haein.

"It's beautiful. Let me try that" said Haein while taking the blouse from Hakyeon and walking towards a changing room.

"Oppaaaa!!" shouted Haein when she already wear the blouse.

"You're so beautiful with that blouse Haein-ah. I'll buy it for you" said Hakyeon.