Chapter 10

A/N:

Hey guys! I haven't updated in a long time! Wow! Sorry guys! I was busy with school works and all. Thanks for reading still my fellow less than 30 readers! :D I'll continue to write these chapters because I have so much to say! and so much time to spare! I hope you like this next one. Sorry for the typos :D Sorry if it's short too :D

XOXO, Nelly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was jolted awake by a figure. My instant reflex was to slap him or her in the face SO hard they'll cry for their ancestors.

-slaps-

"OH GOD MEA WHAT THE HELL!" Shouted Lee

I didn't realize I was crying because I suddenly tasted something salty when I licked my lips. 

Realizing that I recalled my dream, I shuddered at the thought of that. The man. Aaron. Ashlynn. Nana. Kelly. Lee. Cut open. Tears were starting to brim my eyes yet again.

"I heard you screaming halfway down the hallway." Said Lee.

"It's 2 am in the morning, Mea. What's wrong? Bad dreams? About what?" Questioned Lee.

"I..---" I stuttered.

"Mea, use your words." Said Lee looking worried.

I shut my eyes knowing if I'd recall the dream again, I know I'd cry again. Why am I this weak? Ally and Tyler was right. I'm the weakest link of the pack. I felt arms encircle around my body, I was crying, AGAIN! 

"It's my dream Lee! All the people I love... C---c--cut open before my eyes!" I sobbed to Lee's shirt.

"I can't take the-- pain of-- losing- people I already- love" I sobbed yet again.

Lee hugged me tighter, with every single word I hiccuped. I knew, Me and Lee's relationship would be awesome as brothers and sisters.

"Mea, I'm here for you. NO MATTER WHAT. I will and DO care for you, Lil sis." Said Lee smiling.

"YES! I knew you'd really like to be my brother!" I shoulted exclaiming.

"Okay sleepy head go sleep now and we'll talk in the morning" Lee said walking to the door and giving a small wave.

"WAIT LEE!" I exclamied. Here goes nothing.

"Can you stay please? For me?" I said shyly.

"Of course, I'll sleep on your window seat because It's quite big and looks PRETTY COMFORTABLE TO ME!!!" Said Lee.

I realized, How damn Lucky i am, to have been accepted to a great pack, Even if school was a kind of down thing right now, I'm happy overall, that's what matters.

"Goodnight Mea" Said Lee pulling the covers to his torso at the window seat.

"Night Lee." I said pulling the covers up to my chin.

How lucky am I to be understood from someone I just met a few days ago?

My heart is telling me, this is my second chance, and this is going to make me REALLY happy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey lovlies! hope you enjoyed this one! I'll be updating when I can for I'm really busy right now. Wish you all the best! Have a nice day!

Vote/Comment/Fan