Show me Don't tell me

Author's note:

Hey Lovlies! Good Day :) This is my first update! Don't be shy to comment! Credits to my sister!

XOXO Nelly <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue 

Alone, forgotten, neglected, and unloved. That's how i feel right now. Life's not that fair. 

Hey Guys! My name is Amethist Smith. I have Curly shoulder - length dirty blonde hair. Eyes that are striking blue eyes as clear as the daylight sky. I don't have a slim figure, I don't have curves, and im not one of those dirty bimbos. Most of all I'm bullied for my looks. I have 2 older siblings, Aaron being the oldest and  Ally being the middle child, And there's me, Amethist being the youngest weakest link of the pack. My parents, Beta Daniel Smith and Beta Female Lily Smith, Alpha and Luna of the North Atlantic Pack. It's Tyler Greyson's Birthday in a few days. I crush on him but he doesn't know. He wouldn't want the weakest link of the pack to be with him. His birthday is coming up and for the first time i'm invited to come sit with them near the bonfire! I wish i was his mate, not my bimbo of a sister, Ally. But ofcourse if we were mates he would instantly reject me. I'm not hoping though. I don't wanna be part of the bimbos he slept with. 

Welcome to my living Hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoyed it??? :)