Chapter 7

Author’s Note:

Guys! I just ate my late lunch! And I’m sneaking to write this! I stole my computer from my mom’s office LMAO!!!! SO SHHHHHH!!!

Hope you like it!!!!

Oh yeah Chucks- Chuck Taylor/ Converse

Hoodie- Sweater =)

-edited already :)-

-double edited el presidentes! 08/29/13

XOXO Nelly <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy’s P.O.V.

After cooking breakfast with Lee. He told me the worst thing I can dream of.

School.

I hated school. Well not really. The bullying part I did. But Lee assured me together with Nana, Kelly and Ashlynn they’ll always be there with me. Well at least you don’t need to wear stupid uniforms.

I went upstairs to get changed. A grey hoodie, black tank top inside, and skinny jeans. I grabbed my black chucks and headed for the stairs.

~Going to school~

As I sat at the passenger seat of Lee’s Range Rover. We silently drove to school.

“So you excited?” Said Lee.

Finally someone broke the awkward silence.

“Sure.” I say sarcastically.

“Cheer up Amy! We’ll always be there!” Said Kelly

“And at least one of us are in your classes.” Said Ashlynn

“Yeah Sure.” I replied sadly, hoping that wasn't too obvious.

“What’s wrong??” Asked Nana

“I got bullied in my old school…..” I trailed on...

“Like Kelly said, We’ll ALWAYS BE THERE” Lee said emphasizing on “Always be there”

We stopped by a big, No, GINORMOUS SCHOOL.

“Are all of us werewolves??” I asked

“Yeah but some werewolves and their human mates stay here. Don’t worry about it.” Lee said.

“Got it noted.” I said.

Lee opened the entrance door that leads to the hallways. Everybody became silent when I came in. So much guys are gawking at me with lust in their eyes. Lee growled at them and they bowed their head in respect. I thanked Lee with a warm smile. We headed towards the office.

“Hello Lee!” Said this strange uhm how do I put this let’s just say she’s not wearing the appropriate clothes. It reminds me of Ally.

“Stop it Amy!” Lee said in pack link.

“This isn’t good you know?” Said Nana

“You’re here to start new-“ Said Ashlynn.

“Not to think about those phonies!!” Kelly said finishing Ashlynn's sentence.

“Okay I’m just paranoid about it I guess.” I said

“Let’s try and survive this day” I told my wolf.

“We can do this Amy! We came here to start new! And a we’re gunna forget about the past and move on to the future. Stop being so paranoid with it. I know you’re hurt but Nana’s wolf told me, Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that struggled through tears. I totally agree with Jane ( Nana’s wolf ) So let’s try this fresh start. This is our chance Ames. And also We’re gunna show Ally and Tyler we don’t need them to ruin our lives anymore and we can live without them!” Said Gabby.

“You’re always right Gabby. I’m glad you’re always there when I need you” I said

“That’s no problem Ames.” Gabby said.

“Get to class” Gabby Added

“EARTH TO AMY!!!!!!!” Shouted Kelly

“Oh um sorry I zoned out” I apologized.

“Talking to your wolf?” Asked Lee.

“Uh Yeah.” I said

“Next time put up your walls.” Said Nana

“We heard everything. There’s nothing to be afraid of. Your wolf is right.” Said Ashlynn.

Today is gunna be such a hellhole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron’s P.O.V.

I miss Amy so much. Right now I’m in chemistry class. I can’t help but think about her. I really miss her. I hope she’s doing okay.

Right now i really hate Ally and Tyler. I still really can't believe my sister, who was an angel before, is Trying to ruin my baby sister's life. I really can't believe this. Mom and Dad sort of maybe, but i don't know, I don't think they want Amy. I don't care about them anymore

.

Soon, I'll move to her pack and find her. Probably i should go soon. I know Tyler and Ally won't do any good in helping the pack live.

My thoughts were disturbed when the bell that signals 2nd period rang. I trugged towards the locker room to get my books and binders for Physics and Biology. 

How i wish Ames was here. I REALLY MISS HER SO MUCH. But i know she doesn't want me to be sad that she's gone. At least i'm still in touch with her. But still i really miss her. Today is goin' be one hell of a day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys sorry it’s so short I might get caught. Sorry this is all I can give for probably today. :/

 I hope you enjoyed!

XOXO Nelly <3