7: Ariel?

《 E R I C K ' S   P O V 》

《 3 M O N T H S  L A T E R 》

Is it possible to love someone you've never met? Over these 3 months I've gotten a chance to get to know Ariel better. She isn't like other girls. I know me saying that is super cliché but it's true. I remember last month when I requested to follow her on Instagram. 'Elias' was the first one she freaked out with about it. She still doesn't know she's not talking to some teenager named Elias but to me, Erick Brian Colon. I'm scared of her reaction when I tell her.

"Erick. ¿Qué opinas sobre esta gorra?" Chris' voice sends me out of my thoughts about Ariel.

I look at him and see he's wearing a black Vans cap. "Looks good."

"I'm adding it to my collection." He grins and walks away to pay for it. The whole band is currently on a two day break so we're at the mall. A mall in North Carolina may I add this is the state where Ariel lives. Another reason why I can't stop thinking about her.

Richard, Joel, Zabdiel, Christopher, and I all agreed to split up in two groups and wear sunglasses just so we wouldn't be recognized. So far it's worked.

"Vamonos."  Chris comes back with his purchase in his hand.

I follow him to next store. Just as we're about to enter Hollister I see a head full of red hair. Red hair too bright to be natural. She's coming out of a sports store. She's dressed in black leggings, blue Nike tank top, with black Nike running shoes. She stops for a moment to take her phone out of her bag and put it up to her ear. This gives a glimpse of the side of her face.

Ariel? 

I take off my sunglasses to see a bit better since they're a bit foggy.

"Erick? What are you doing?!" I hear Chris ask behind me as I continue to look at her.

Should I follow her?

I'm just about to when 3 teenage girls get in my way.

"You're Erick and Christopher from CNCO!"

"I love you!"

"You're amazing!"

"Gracias! Tambien las amamos!" Chris greets them. But my stare remains on Ariel who is walking the other way. Should scream her name to get attention? No that will cause too much drama. I can already see the website head lines. 'Who is Ariel to Erick Brian?'

She turns the corner and I let her.

《 A R I E L ' S P O V 》

I walk out of Dick's Sporting Goods with my purchases. My family and I are leaving for Texas tomorrow but I had to come here to get some shorts since I don't have many. And I was supposed to be home 10 minutes ago. Shit.

My phone starts buzzing alerting me I have a call. It's Lottie.

"OMG! Ariel! Where are you?!" She nearly screams.

"Hello to you too." I roll my eyes.

"WHERE!?" She demands.

"At the mall! No need to yell."

"WHICH ONE!?" Well she isn't going to stop screaming is she?

"Umm, Crabtree?" I say unsurely.

"ARIEL! Zabdiel, Joel, and Richard were spotted there just a few minutes ago! Which means Erick and Christopher are near by too!"

CNCO is here!? omfg. I suddenly can't breathe. But then I remember the time.

"Well I can't go boy band fangirl hunting right now. I have to get home or I'm screwed. They probably already left anyway." I say disappointed.

 "Yeah. You're right. But keep your eyes open!"  She hangs up with no good bye.

Well then.

Double update!