10: Where is she?

* * L o t t i e ' s   P O V * *

It's almost been 2 weeks. Two fucking weeks and she hasn't woken up. All because of that drunk driver Ariel is going to wake up without a mother. If Ariel even wakes up.

Charlotte Paris Holly! Don't think like that! She'll wake up. She has to.

Sure I'm super glad that Alec made it but Silvia (Ariel's mom) didn't. I feel almost guilty feeling happy that Alec is still here with me while she's gone. Silvia was like a 2nd mother to me in only these two years I've known her. And knowing that Ariel might not also make it breaks my heart even more.

The drunken driver was going the wrong way on the highway. The right side of the car took most of damage which is why Silvia died on impact.

And why Ariel is still holding on for her life.

* * E s m e ' s   P O V * *

I get out of the car and head towards Ariel's house. No one's inside of course, they're still back in the hospital. I dig through a  plotted plant for key, open the door, and then head towards Ariel's room. Her room stands neatly and untouched for almost two weeks but some how it feels different. Ariel was always so neat especially because of her busy schedule.  

She is, Esmeralda. Ariel isn't  gone . Yet.

The doctors had already told us there was a high possibility that she wouldn't make it. I had already lost my aunt and now I was on verge of my losing my cousin/ best friend.

I had to get away from the hospital. It was driving me crazy, especially with Guillermo there. He claims to still love Ariel. The day he walked into the hospital he looked so broken to know Ariel was in there. A small part of me wants to believe that he still loves her but he cheated on her and didn't tell her for months. He didn't even tell her because it was his choice, it was because he was drunk.

I take my mind away from that subject and start the real reason why I came here. I grab Ariel's laptop off of her side table. Not surprisingly, it's already logged into her Wattpad account.

I click on Post a message to your followers and start typing:

So I know there hasn't been any updates in weeks and I want to tell you the reason. Firstly, this isn't Ariel, I'm Esmeralda her cousin. So I'm pretty sure she told you guys that she was going on vacation but she was still going to update and be fairly active. Here's were it gets bad. On their way to Texas Ariel's family got in a very serious car accident. This resulted in Ariel's brother to come out with broken bones and scratches. Her baby sister with bruises and scratches. Her dad with broken bones and internal bleeding. Her mom... unfortunately did not make it. And Ariel... Ariel she's currently in a coma and according to the doctors there's a high possibly that she wont wake up. I just felt like you guys needed to know since you guys were basically like family to her. You have no idea how much she talk about how grateful she was that you guys supported her in one of her greatest passions. Writing.

So I'll  try to keep you updated. Please keep her in your prayers.

I check the box to notify her 3.3K followers and then type another copy by in Spanish for her followers who only speak Spanish.

I check her notifications which mostly included votes, comments, messages. There was one account that caught my eye.

EliasCncoFanboy.

* * E R I C K ' S   P O V * *

The boys and I walk out of the studio and get in a car to head over to a restaurant for dinner. I sit silently with them, not taking part in their conversation and they don't question it already know that I'm not in the best mood. Even the fans have started to notice.

My phone buzzes with a notification from Wattpad. Something I hadn't gotten in a while. My heart almost stops when I see it and I'm immediately filled with happiness.

UghCNCO  has sent you a message

I quickly click on it to read the message.

Ariel: Elias?!??

Me: Ariel?!! You don't know how happy I am right now that you answered!! You've been ignoring me for 2 weeks!!

Ariel: This isn't Ariel.

Ariel: Read the message on Ariel's wall.

With a confused facial expression I follow the directions of this stranger. As I read the massage my heart drops and there's a hitch in my breath.

Without thinking I send Esmeralda a message.

Me: Where is she? I need to see her.