28 : what did i walk into

Violets POV
Jacob and I talked for a while he kept apologising for being mean and hurting me , I forgave him because , one we live in the same house so it would be awkward and 2 I can't be bothered to argue anymore . But just because I forgave him doesn't mean I have feelings for him , all my feeling now belong to Mark , I miss him so much I just hope he's having a good time on holidays , I know Mark won't cheat on me because he isn't that person .
Anyways , I talked to Jacob about him and Zoe earlier about me being in the house, he told me not to worry they were ONLY making out and that he was to young to do that stuff , I agreed because I was to young as well as him .
I went up to my room after a while and face timed Mark , " hey boyo " "whad up girlio" I giggled " nothing you OG" he laughed " I know bbg, and I'm the best OG you know " I laughed again " aye bro shup I'm the only OG out of us" we just kept saying stuff like that , and we talked , I told him about the whole Jacob and Zoe thing , he just smiled , I told him how I missed him and he has to get me a jumper from over there , he told me he would but how would I repay him , I giggled " you can kiss me wherever we go and whenever for a full week " he laughed and agreed , we talked for a while more and I looked at the time 01:56am , "Mark I'm tired I will call you in the morning " "okay bye babe I love you don't forget " "aha I love you too doll " and I hung up .
I went to curl up into my blanket to see nothing there , I remembered leaving it in Jacobs room , I walked out to his room and it was quite , I figured he was sleeping , I walked in and him and Zoe ? , they were both under the covers and Zoe had no upper clothes on , neither did Jacob " wow what are you doing in here vi it's 2 in the morning" I laughed " well I came to get my blanket and pillow and blanket but you have occupied them so I will just take yours " he looked "Nono you can have your back now one minute " I shot up and laughed " aha Nono I ain't knowing what y'all were doing I ain't taking that blanket tonight , I'm washing that tomorrow you can sleep in there tonight " I grabbed the blanket and pillow and walked out , I closed the door behind me and laughed . I wasn't tired anymore so I just grabbed my phone and headed downstairs with Jacobs blanket and pillow , I grabbed a drink and pop tarts , I warmed up the pop tarts and sat down on the sofa , I face timed back Mark as I turned on the tv , he asked why I was still up and I told him about Jacob and Zoe whilst laughing, he laughed along too and we talked till Zoe interrupted is at 3:00am she shouted at me for walking in Jacobs room and ruining everything in her life , I just laughed and spoke "wow now wait a minute , I didn't barge in on purpose , one I didn't know you were here and 2 I thought Jacob was sleeping , " she just gave me a death glare while I had a smirk on my face , she then left the house and I continued talking to Mark , we were talking till 6:00am and I fell asleep on FaceTime .
Tbh I couldn't believe that Jacob and Zoe did that , like I know Zoe is 16 and Jacobs only 14 but still haha , it makes me laugh after the conversation we had earlier . I went to sleep with them thoughts not realising I was still on FaceTime to Mark .

Yeah sorry it's not long , the next part will be anyways and drama ana is coming up !!