34: he believed her

Violet POV
After we all got back to the resort we all got changed , elena borrowed some of my pyjamas and then cuddled up too Jacob , tbh I was jealous but not of her and Jacob I mean come on I have Mark here , anyways I'm help us that how pretty she is and she doesn't realise it , she is rocking my pyjamas at the moment .
Anywho, me and Mark were hugging each other , eating a pack of sensation crisps , watching Netflix when suddenly the powers went out , marks mother came in and said that it was no need to worry considering there was only a power outage and the lights would be on in 1 hour . Mark grabbed safety lights and put them surrounding us all , we all grabbed the 2 blankets and Jacob and Elena sat opposite us cuddling in the blanket like me and Mark . We all talked and learned about Elena , she sounded a bit like a bitch , like even bitchier than me but only me and Mark actually notice , as for Jacob he's like in a trance with her , it's cute that he is finding different people but I just don't know about Elena , I'm not going to interfere with their relationship and neither is Mark , we are just going to let them be but if she starts being a bitch to me I swear to god she will die . I'm not tough but I'm not weak so I will put up a fight .
After that , the lights came on , Jacob and Elena said they were tired and went to bed but me and Mark weren't , we told them that we were going to go downstairs into the main room for a few hours , we grabbed our phones and walked out with the blankets , marks mom came up too us " hey you don't mind if me and your dad go to the club for 2 hours we will be back about midnight or so okay " we both nodded and walked out .
We decided instead of going to the main room we would go to marks mom and dads room , we walked in and locked the door , we talked for a bit and put the tv on just in case Jacob or Elena came out , I sort of whisper talked to Mark " hey Mark I'm not being funny but that Elena girl " he interrupted " yeah I know she seems bitchy and horrible" I laughed " you read my mind " he giggled " I mean like it's that she seems like one of them people to be nice then bam bitch in a second and then starts being horrible and hoeish " he laughed at what I said , we continued to talk until 4am , marks mother walked and knocked the door "hey hubs I'm back now , me and your father are going to sleep in the main room okay , you guys can sleep in here " we answers back okay and went on snapchat , we posted loads of videos and I saved them to my phone , Mark was famous so we decided to go onto younow for a while , people were actually commenting nice things , there were a few hate comments here and there but I ignored them , I didn't want to let hate get to me .
We broadcasted for about 1 hour and a half and then we watched Netflix and fell asleep , I cuddled into marks chest and he wrapped his arms around me , it was a nice and safe feeling , I knew every time I was with Mark I loved him more and more !
In the morning , I woke up and shook Mark to wake up too , it was 13:02pm , we walked out of the room and into marks , we looked over to see Elena and Jacob making out OK the bed full force , we just laughed and walked out . About 20 minutes later Jacob and Elena came downstairs , Jacob and Mark went into the kitchen , in glad to see that Jacob and Mark are actually getting along , Elena came and sat by me , she whispered " hey . Bitch " I knew she was a bitch , I whispered back " yo . Hoe" she looked at me in shock , i pretended I was just messing around " I'm messing gosh " she had an eyebrow up " bitch you wish I was " I just got up and went to leave , Elena pulled my shirt , " what are you doing off my shirt please " she looked at me with a smirk " sit down hubby" I pushed off her hand and walked my way to the kitchen , as I was on my way I felt a tug on my hair , I gasped , Elena looked at me and smirked " bitch " as she walked past " slut " I replied walking in front to the kitchen , I got there and jumped on Mark , at first he crapped himself but then he actually lifted me up even more to stay on , it looked as if he had given me a piggy back ride and couldn't be bothered to move .
Elena just gave me a glare for about 4 minutes and Jacob smiled at me , I jumped off marks back , " what do you guys want for breakfast " Mark laughed " breakfast , it's lunch " I laughed " okay what you lot want for brunch then " they all shouted " pancakes " I laughed and went to the cupboards and looked for the mix . I found then started to make pancakes , I ended up making 2 for Elena , and 3 for me Mark and Jacob .
I put whipped cream on mine Jacobs and Mark because I know what they liked " Elena do you want me to do the whipped cream for you or not " she just yelled " SHUT UP YOU THINK YOUR SO PERFECT. " I was so confused and had a confused look on my face " wow now calm I just asked about you pancakes " she yelled back but a bit quieter" idgaf about your fucking pancakes " wow she needs Jesus " okay calm down a bit " she looked at me in disgust and grabbed Jacob and pulled him into the living room , Mark and me left out pancakes and just sat down " what went on there vi " I was just as confused as him " tbh I don't even know, I'm so confused right now " we just talked and I told him what Elena said to me and what I said to her and everything that happened in the living room , after about 10 minutes Jacob and Elena came back in , Jacob looked at me in the most disgusted way you could imagine " what " I said causing him to stop " can I talk to you alone " I nodded and followed him out the back " what Jacob " he looked at me in disgust " don't what me , I can't believe you did that to Elena " "did what ?" Confused even more as I spoke that , he looked at me death glaring and spoke " you called Elena a slut , pulled her hair and slapped her " I laughed " yeah of course that's why she mixed everything up , yeah i slapped her for nothing as called her then words , that's the person I am , just go believe her " I spoke sarcastically , he went softer a bit " listen I know you jealous " I cut him off " jealous are you mad I have Mark and I love him more than anyone so don't say in jealous " he looked at me in disgust as soon as I said are you mad , I went to walk away , he turned me back around and slapped me , " awe you and her make the perfect couple , both bitches who think they can't do whatever " and I walked back in the kitchen , Elena looked at me in disgust and Mark looked at me in pity , Elena left and Mark took me up to his room , he whispered a bit " why are you jealous and do them things to Elena " omfg she lied to him too " Mark I did nothing to her and believe her if you want but just to let you know that I told you the truth earlier so go believe a bitch " he looked in sorrow " look in sorry but she made everything sound real , she explained everything so well to make it seem real " he looked at me different " hey what that on your face " I remembered "oh Jacob slapped me when I went to talk to him that's all "marks jaw clenched and he walked downstairs , at this point I didn't care , I hope he whips Elena and Jacobs arse for everything , I can't believe that Elena is trying to turn then all against me , a few tears dropped down my eyes knowing that Mark , he believed her not me , I just continued crying ! What did I even do to Elena in the first place ?