Sam-You Think He's Cheating

It's 7 p.m. and Saturday night. You're curled up on the couch, not doing anything, except waiting on a text from your boyfriend, Sam. You're supposed to be going over to his apartment tonight, but he was going to tell you what time. He had said that there was something he needed to talk to you about and you thought you had an idea of what it was, but you really hoped you were wrong. Your idea was that he was going to break up with you, and you also think he's cheating on you.

He's been acting really weird around you lately. Every time you two spent time together he was always on his phone texting someone or talking on the phone with them. He would always smile at their texts. At first, you were upset about it, but you just blew it off. But now, you weren't so sure.

You were dreading going to Sam's apartment, but you wanted to get it over with. You decided to call Sam.

S=Sam Y=You

S: Hello?

Y: Hey babe. Can I go ahead and come over? I'm getting anxious.

S: Sure, but make sure you call me right before you get here.

Y: Okay. I'm getting ready to leave. I love you.

S: I love you too, Y/N.

You thought it was odd that Sam wanted to know when you got there. Was he hiding something? Someone? You stopped thinking about that and proceeded to getting your stuff and heading out of your house and out to your car.

You got in the car and blared your music, hoping it would drown out your thoughts. It didn't.

20 minutes later, you were in the parking garage of Sam's apartment building so you text him, telling him you were there. He text you back and said that he would be right down. You got out of the car and waited outside the elevators for him. Once he was down and stepped out of the elevator, he walked up to you and pulled you into a tight hug and kissed you.

"Hi Y/N." Sam said with a huge smile on his face.

"Hi babe." You said back, smiling.

"Ready to go up?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go." You said back, grabbing his hand as you stepped into the elevator.

The elevator stopped on Sam's floor and you guys stepped off, still holding hands. You walked down the hall and to his apartment and he opened the door for you.

"Sam," You begin to say. You were finally going to talk to him about your suspicions of him cheating.

"Yes babe?"

"I need to talk to you about something." You say, leading him to the couch and sitting down.

"Okay, what is it?"

"This is gonna be difficult to say, so I'm just gonna be blunt about it."

"Okay," Sam said with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you cheating on me?" You asked bluntly. A surprised look flashed across Sam's face, followed by an upset look.

"W-what? I would never in a million years cheat on you, Y/N! Where in the world would you get an idea like that??"

"Well, Sam, you've been acting weird and different around me lately." You say calmly, feeling tears form in your eyes. Sam sees this and wipes your tears.

"What do you mean, Y/N?"

"Well...every time we spend time together, you're always texting someone and leaving the room to talk to them on the phone, you're always smiling at their texts. You don't pay attention to me anymore. Have you found someone better than me? Is that why you brought me here tonight? To break up with me?" You were crying so hard by this point.

"Oh my God, Y/N. No, you have it all wrong, baby girl! I am not cheating on you! Yes, I have been acting a little strange, but there's a reason. I've been doing this and acting that way because, well because I have a surprise for you baby girl." And with that, Sam was getting off of the couch and adjusting himself on one knee on the floor in front of you. You were now crying even harder, but for a completely different reason.

Sam takes your left hand, which was covering your mouth, and held it in his hands. "Y/N, I love you so much. I planned on doing this tonight, but not quite this way. I am beyond sorry for you having to think that I was cheating on you. And if you say yes to the question I am going to ask you, I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you. Y/N, if you're wondering who I have been texting and on the phone with, it was actually your best friend. I've had her help me with everything that I had planned for tonight, her and Colby. Okay, enough explanation. Y/N, you are my world and the one thing that I love more than anything else. I would literally die if I lost you. I love you so much and I have a question to ask of you. Would you do me the honor, and marry me?" Sam finishes his speech with tears in his eyes.

You finally begin to form words to make up a response. "Oh my God Sam. I am so sorry I thought that. And of course, I'd love to marry you!!" Sam smiles and places the ring on your finger. You grab his face and kiss him.

"I love you so much, baby girl."

"I love you so much too, Sam."