Colby for Brennah-Birthday Surprise

This is for BrennahCebelak I hope you like it, Brennah <3 

Enjoy :) 

I walk out of the kitchen to find my fiance, Colby, walking through the front door. I hadn't seen him yet today, he left for work early this morning before I got up. 

"Hey, babe," I said as I walked up and hugged him. 

"Hey, baby girl. Happy birthday," he said as he pulled his right hand from behind his back, revealing a beautiful bouquet of red roses. 

"Oh my God, they're beautiful! Thank you!" I said, taking them from him and planting a kiss on his lips. 

He followed me into the kitchen as I looked for a vase to put the flowers in. 

After getting the flower stems trimmed and after putting the flowers into the vase I found, Colby and I took a seat at the kitchen table. 

"Thank you for the flowers, Colby; they're beautiful!" 

Colby reached across the table and picked up my hands, holding them in his. 

"You're welcome. But guess what!" 

"What?" 

"I have another surprise for you," he said while smiling. 

"Oh babe, you didn't have to do that! The flowers are enough!" 

"Trust me, you're gonna love this more than the flowers! C'mon, let's go into the living room," he said as he started getting up, pulling me along with him. 

"Here, sit down. The present is in my car, I gotta go get it," he said, kissing my cheek and disappearing down the hall. I took a seat on the couch as I heard the front door open and close. A few minutes later, the door opened and closed again. Soon after, Colby reappeared in the living room. Only this time, he was holding a pink box. Correction, he was slightly struggling to hold a pink box. What's in there? 

"What is that?" I asked. 

"Your present." 

He took a seat on the couch beside me and handed me the box, which was rather heavy. 

"Open it," he said with a cute grin on his face. I looked at him with a suspicious look, but smiled. 

I looked down at the box. I layed my hands on the edges and slowly started removing the top. When the lid was only half off, a big ball of brown fluff jumped out of the box and started licking my face. A puppy! Colby had gotten me a puppy! I've been wanting one for years, but haven't been able to get one. 

"Colby, you got us a dog?!" 

"Yep," he replied with a huge grin on his face. "I knew you've been wanting one, and you know I love dogs. So, why not?" 

"Thank you so much, I love her!" I said as I hugged the small pup in my lap. She's a German Shepard, and a very cute one. "What's her name?" 

"I wanted to leave that up to you, you can name her whatever you want." 

I looked from Colby back down to the dog and looked her over. After looking at all of her physical features and feeling a connection to the dog, a perfect name popped into my mind. 

"I feel like the name Sasha would fit her perfectly." 

"Okay, Sasha it is." 

I leaned over and hugged and kissed Colby. 

"Thank you Colby, she's perfect!" 

"Anything for my baby girl," he said smiling. 

I hope you liked it, Brennah. I know this was kind of a random plot for an imagine, but you said to surprise you with the plot, and this is the first idea that came to me. Lol, and I hope you like dogs! If you don't I'm sorry. 

:/ <3