Sam for Emma-Disney Land

This is for SamandColbyUniverse I hope you like it, Emma!! :)

Enjoy!! <3

"Disney Land?" I ask my boyfriend, Sam, through the phone.

"Yeah. I figured since we've never been there together, it'd be a perfect one year anniversary date."

"Yeah, it'll be amazing!"

"Ahh, I can't wait," he said, his voice full of excitement. "What time should I pick you up in the morning?" He asked.

"Uh...9:30?" I suggested.

"Okay, I can do that. I'll see you in the morning, get some sleep. Good night, I love you."

"Good night, I love you too."

I hung up the phone and set it on my bedside table.

It was about 10 o'clock, so I decided to go to bed. I slid under the covers and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

I awoke to the beautiful and bright Los Angeles sun streaming in through the windows I forgot to close last night.

I roll over in the bed to check the time. 8:30. I had about an hour to get ready. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. I walked to the closet to pick out my outfit for the day. I ended up picking a pair of white shorts and a Kansas City Royals t-shirt. It was a simple, but cute, outfit.

I walk to the bathroom down the hall to get a quick shower.

After I shower and get dressed, I put my hair up into a high pony tail.

I check my phone and see that it's already 9:20. I go out into the living room of my apartment and sit on the couch, waiting for Sam.

At exactly 9:30, I hear Sam at the front door, putting the key I had given him 6 months ago into the lock.

He walks in and closes the door behind him.

"Good morning, princess. Happy one year!" He says once he finds me on the couch. I get up to hug and kiss him.

"Happy one year."

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yep, let's go!" I grab my phone from the couch.

I close and lock the door behind me once we're in the hall. We walk down to the parking garage and get in Sam's car.

Keeping his left hand on the steering wheel and his right hand interlaced with mine, we started the half hour drive to Anaheim, CA.

After a tiny bit of traffic, we finally made it to the park. Finding a place to park was hell, but we finally found one.

After getting through the required security check at the entrance, we were finally able to start riding rides.

After riding rides and walking around the park, enjoying our time with each other and occasionally getting noticed by fans of Sam and taking pictures with them, it was 12:30 and we were both getting hungry. We stopped at one of the park's many cafes.

We ate lunch and continued having our fun.

At around 5:00, we were both getting tired, so we decided it was time to head back home.

"Today, I had the most fun I've had in a while. Thank you so much for bringing me!" I say once Sam and I are in the car.

"Anything to make this day perfect," he says as he leans in to kiss me.

I kiss him back. "Thank you, I love you."

"I love you, too, Em."

I think this was actually kinda cute :) I hope you liked it, Emma!!! <3